Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The question is what region was the code pulling up the shoe in?
Has to be most everywhere BUT US as usual...I'm hearing possibly March 16th for US...Here I was looking and not finding anything...Thry need to stop saying select regions and list them...It's infuriating when you set alarms and all kinds of stuff to make sure you don't miss the drop...

are americans just not buying these?

why does everyone else get em today while in the US its "coming soon"

vf.png

Makes no sense. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Why we not getting them first?

Shout out to all of the international markets that get the initial colorway today.

I edited my post. Not trying to be a hater. It’s a global brand. And the athletes representing the shoe aren’t on this continent.

I know there's supply chain stuff always but imo I feel like Nike wants slow region rollouts to build more hype or something.
I think it's in part a production capacity issue vs. intentional delays/marketing. A couple weeks ago I spoke with someone who works in a non-running division of Nike and they mentioned the limited production capacity for the specific factories that produce ZoomX shoes, especially for brand new models. :stoneface:

I think it's in part a production capacity issue vs. intentional delays/marketing. A couple weeks ago I spoke with someone who works in a non-running division of Nike and they mentioned the limited production capacity for the specific factories that produce ZoomX shoes, especially for brand new models. :stoneface:

Agreed. I definitely think there are production capacity issues but if Nike can build hype to make sure they get sold out of their releases on day one they'll do it lol

Nike Running put out some PR and said 4/1 on this IG Post. I find it weird for a “Coming Soon” page a little shy of a full month out, but Nike has been known to Nike before.

Thanks for this! Was looking all around and couldn't seem to find this info.

Welp, i think its time to retire my ZoomX Invincible Runs. I work a job where on average i do about 25,000 steps a day, or roughly 10 miles in a full shift. I wear these to work since theyre my comfiest shoe. Sadly, just noticed today that the soles are starting to come off. Not only that but chunks of the midsole have come off also. Gonna need to search for some ZoomX IR 2s on discount

CBCD4422-E614-4401-9E36-650D9A94BB3D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom