Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Welp, i think its time to retire my ZoomX Invincible Runs. I work a job where on average i do about 25,000 steps a day, or roughly 10 miles in a full shift. I wear these to work since theyre my comfiest shoe. Sadly, just noticed today that the soles are starting to come off. Not only that but chunks of the midsole have come off also. Gonna need to search for some ZoomX IR 2s on discount

CBCD4422-E614-4401-9E36-650D9A94BB3D.jpeg
They're fairly plentiful at all the outlets, both regular and clearance. Obviously the color available depends on your size and the outlet, but you should have no problem finding another pair in some color.

Just saw this:

INVC3s on NBY is coming soon!
98C32CDC-B952-436C-ADCD-B6B8096FDC94.jpeg

I really hope the VFN3 is on deck next for NBY!

Just played with the options, and they’re decent. There are a good number of options for the midsole/sole. You can even remove the toe swooshes! Lol
this is a nice surprise, and so many choices and colours to choose from, digging it. And the option to remove one of the swooshes is hilarious, maybe they realised marketing went in too hard. :rofl:

Although that price!?? sheeshhh. £200 up from £165 retail in the UK, got my initial pair with a small discount at £145 so to pay an extra £55 just for colour options is a bit steep.

I was somehow able to add the VFN3 to my cart but couldn't check out.

1679588623315.png

Attachments

• 1679588580033.png
    1679588580033.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Did you do that from your Favorites page? The Favorites page on NDC is buggy and always has been. You can click the Select Size button for shoes that aren't available and it lets you add them to your cart. You'll get errors when you go to your cart though.

Did you do that from your Favorites page? The Favorites page on NDC is buggy and always has been. You can click the Select Size button for shoes that aren't available and it lets you add them to your cart. You'll get errors when you go to your cart though.
Can confirm. My favorites page has been bugged for years

That is true. Doesn’t work any other way to add it.

Back
Top Bottom