Nike Zoom Vomero+ 6

Haven't seen a thread on these yet.  4/1 is the official release date and there will be 3 men's colors initially.

nike-zoom-vomero-6.jpg

Metallic Silver/Black-Dark Grey-Chilling Red
443812-006

nike-zoom-vomero-6-shoe.jpg

White/Black-Metallic Silver-White
443812-100

nike-zoom-vomero-6-2011.jpg

I love my vomero 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s so I am looking forward to getting a pair off these on my feet. I ordered the red pair from ndc and will do the same with blacks as soon as they are available.

roadrunnersports.com has the red and the black, but not shipping until 4/4.

I love my vomero 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s so I am looking forward to getting a pair off these on my feet. I ordered the red pair from ndc and will do the same with blacks as soon as they are available.

roadrunnersports.com has the red and the black, but not shipping until 4/4.

They look good. They didn't veer away from the V5 design as much as I'd like though. Aesthetically speaking, my favorite are the V3s, and I enjoyed the V4s last year year. I wonder how much these weigh compared to their predecessors....

Seriously look like a 5.5. Not feeling them. V3 and v4 were very comfy and I'll probably end up with these in the general rotation.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Seriously look like a 5.5. Not feeling them. V3 and v4 were very comfy and I'll probably end up with these in the general rotation.
True, but the 4s weren't much different than the 3s either.  

My reds gets deilvered today so I will try and post pics tonight.

Just got 'em. Very similar feel to the 5s. A bit comfier in my estimation (fitsole3 insoles and better heel counter).

they look to much like the 5's but i like that grey/red pair jeff posted

might order that cw and make it my new leg work out shoe for the gym lol

Got the white/silver/blacks in last night. Doing soem travelling this weekend, but will post pics when I return.

5590883882_d744eb4619_b.jpg

I don't think they look as much like the 5s as everyone else does, but I do think the 5s look better:
5590294907_1280e1e848_b.jpg

I liked the laces better on the red ones so I swapped some grey ones onto these. I normally like laces the color of the mesh on the tongue, but there isn't enough black on the rest of the shoes to balance it with these.
5590884344_ccaa4b55cb_b.jpg

hey jeff, do you run in yours? just wondering if they were as good as other voms. they are my fav runner and thinking bout grabbin sum. thanks for all the info you drop on us.

Originally Posted by krskix

hey jeff, do you run in yours? just wondering if they were as good as other voms. they are my fav runner and thinking bout grabbin sum. thanks for all the info you drop on us.
I have in the past but haven't run in these or the 5s yet.  I still roate lunar trainers, vomero 4s and mizuno wave riders.

just ordered the white/red pair from rw.com with discount and free shipping, hopefully they get the white/black

i never owned a pair of vomeros i just ordered the vomero 5 from runningwarehouse to give em a try...there on sale for $65 so if i dont like no big deal

I want to see real pics of that colorway. I just pick up some Black/Neo Lime from a Nike outlet. Love these shoes. Comfort is awesome. I would say as or better then air max 2009-2011 IMO

Agreed. They are pretty comfy. I just ordered a pair, so I will post pics when they get here. I was disappointed that the didn't have a volt CW in the 5s, since they did for the 3s and 4s, but am glad to see this one. I hope the put the next set of Vomeros on iD, but they haven't done that since the 2s.

Look forward to seeing your pics of the volts. Would be nice to see them on NikeID. Have you heard anything about a Vomero 7? Do you wear these in your normal 11? I got a half size smaller in 10.5. they fit good. I wear the same size as you in the AM09-11.

Haven't heard anything about the 7s yet. The 6s dropped in April of this year, so we may be hearing something soon. Not too many CWs in the 6s, but they got my 2 favorites (volt and black/grey) so it's all good.

My 3 pairs of 6s are all size 11 and fit pretty good. Don't think I've tried a pair of 10.5s on in these.

Did you see my pics of the volt 2011s?

Hope to see something soon on the 7's. There is cool grey/sonic yellow that is showing up on Ebay all the sellers are overseas I believe. Might be a new color coming to the states soon. A 11 might fit me better in the width area, but could be too long then. There was no 11 to try. Overall it's a pretty good fit though. Yea, I saw your pics of the volt 2011's. They look awesome! I will be picking a pair up soon.

Back
Top Bottom