NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

Originally Posted by Lkycharm42

Swung by NikeID Studio in NYC, asked when the mesh is coming back, employee said March 20th on the dot. The current "winter" color options will be updated to "spring" colors soon as well (brighter colors, more options, etc).

I'm sure we've had problems with employees before, but an actual date was interesting--

So is that just NTNY and NT London or online as well?

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

I'll believe it when I see it...

yeah..... i wouldn't be surprised if the mesh is totally color blocked to like 1 or 2 color options whereas if you wanted other colors, you have tosettle for leather....nike iD is like that.

thats what im sayin... the mesh will probably end up being like those vivid blue 90s that are out right now anyways instead of real mesh

8c6256dcc2ed548f0031c7299ea854b9a17657f.jpg

If this turns out to be accurate. I am hoping they make purple, laser blue and aqua colors in their pallet.

Even if we get mesh, I'm not forking over $150 (when you factor in shipping plus tax) for some AM 1s or 90s ... or even more for 95s.

Oh how it'd be nice to have those ol' prices back.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

yeah..... i wouldn't be surprised if the mesh is totally color blocked to like 1 or 2 color options whereas if you wanted other colors, you have to settle for leather....nike iD is like that.

I have the same feeling that their gonna screw us over like that.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

2 days away, hope its true and the price in not over 120

still got my fingers crossed, but won't be surprised if we get some whack colors to counterbalance the mesh option. there better be a medium grey!

damn 175 is way too much hope fully its not i been waiting to get my first nikeid's. and i hope we do get mesh tomorrow

so where is the mesh???

Since my hopes were up for Nikeid.com to have mesh I feel as if now I should visit the studio

Back
Top Bottom