NikeID Mesh March 20th **UPDATE 3/27**

^^Today is the 19th, so I dont think you should expect any changes until tommorow obviously...but please correct me if im wrong.

if they do mesh by tomorrow, and have good colors on the color pallette (sp?) at the right places, I might consider making an appointment for a pair (minusthat $175 price, thats reaching !!!!!)....other than that, if the mesh is going to end up looking like the vivid blue 90s....then i'll pass

I have been counting down the days since this thread was first created, hopefully Nike doesn't screw us on this.

can't wait to see the colors.... I hope neon
smile.gif

neon....mesh....suede....nubuck.....all the elements that would make me purchase one shoe per paycheck

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

neon....mesh....suede....nubuck.....all the elements that would make me purchase one shoe per paycheck

haha right....i already thought of 3...only if they deliver with the colors and materials

mesh or no mesh, i ain;t payin $175...... when they had those iD studio 90's last year on the site for $160 and i passed. i doubt these will better thanthose......

Luckily I work until 2 a.m. tonight, so checking the PC before bed around 3 a.m. won't be a big issue. Hoping something is up at like 12 p.m. PT. (I haveno basis for this, I'm just guessing for my own personal torture on this, knowing we'll be potentially shanked by bad colors, placement and pricing.)I'm such an optimist.

Not to be negative or anything against the poster, but has this been confirmed by anyone else? I just tried calling Nike to see if they had an idea on priceand she said NikeID is updating more sizes of dunks tomorrow and thats all they had information on. Just curious.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Not to be negative or anything against the poster, but has this been confirmed by anyone else? I just tried calling Nike to see if they had an idea on price and she said NikeID is updating more sizes of dunks tomorrow and thats all they had information on. Just curious.

I am not going out on a limb saying the poster has legit info, but I would believe him over some #$!*%%* operator. Seems like all of those people who workthose jobs don't know !%%% about what's going on. I am keeping my fingers crossed his info is on point.

Back
Top Bottom