Nike's new RSVP process

Change the thread title to 'Nike's new RSVP process'

This will be the method that all Niketowns will be switching to.

Props to Nike acknowledge the problem, and try to fix it, although I benefited from chronos twice :D , I rather the level playing field. Next step, solve the TLO bot issue, Nike.

But, be on the look out for Image Recognition Engineers to be hired for the crippled BOTS.... :nerd:

I too benefited from Chronos and i thought he leveled the playing field atleast for NTers, mad props to him. I was hoping they would make the change after the Black Toes but it is what it is. There is also a free TLO bot which i have used twice already.

But, be on the look out for Image Recognition Engineers to be hired for the crippled BOTS....
nerd.gif
Same thing ticketmaster scalpers aka stubhub uses.

I hate how sometimes those RSVPs are rigged..i always see the same guy for every release getting shoes..either you have some awesome luck or your up to something fishy!

:smh: and :D .....weird feeling i guess.... back to copping online... save on some gas anyway :smokin

Last edited:
LOL so this does nothing for the cheating at the actual stores.  More of your RSVP's are being taken by managers telling friends times and hash tags, and some of those friends are only doing it to pick up multiple shoes for those same managers.  All that this does is make it where people that don't work for Nike have a harder time making money off of Nike without at least giving them money for the shoes first.

I hate how sometimes those RSVPs are rigged..i always see the same guy for every release getting shoes..either you have some awesome luck or your up to something fishy!
hopefully this lowers his chances of getting there lol. I'm glad Nike is recognizing its flaws with the RSVP system and correcting it.

This is a good thing, all those bots people paid for are worthless now.

quote name="LouDiamondz" url="/t/530616/nikes-new-rsvp-process#post_17522375"]Nike IT department finally earning their money. props. next fix , kill the TLO bot programs[/quote]

I dont even know how they would begin to fix TLO.

By next week bots will b back.,work arounds are already happening.. Crazy how quick programmers work but this is a nice source of income they are losing without there Bots working... So it's grind time for them

Back
Top Bottom