Nike's new RSVP process

This doesn't solve the store itself.  Nike Dallas hold and sell spots for their RSVP...

I don't know how I feel about this. Employees and their friends are getting the biggest benefit because they will just share the hash tag with each other.

For those who have trouble understanding it i know it's not that difficult but you never know.. i found this

Last edited:
Looks like we'll all be camping by our computers again lol props to Nike for this though

yea i kno i may sound slow, but can someone explain to me what they mean by BOTS? Im jus now hearin this term and have no idea what that means.

yea i kno i may sound slow, but can someone explain to me what they mean by BOTS? Im jus now hearin this term and have no idea what that means.

Basically a program that does a task. Like the add to cart bot, adds the size to your cart automatically in a matter of seconds.

Basically a program that does a task. Like the add to cart bot, adds the size to your cart automatically in a matter of seconds.

I appreciate the info. so basically its jus a shortcut of a shortcut? how do u even get this program?

LOL so this does nothing for the cheating at the actual stores.  More of your RSVP's are being taken by managers telling friends times and hash tags, and some of those friends are only doing it to pick up multiple shoes for those same managers.  All that this does is make it where people that don't work for Nike have a harder time making money off of Nike without at least giving them money for the shoes first.
Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Rumor is NDC will be like a combination of eastbay/FTL/FA and finishline. You'll be able to access the shoe a day before it releases, but once release time kicks in it'll refresh the page and people will be randomly chosen to purchase ala finishline. RIP bots all together. :D

Last edited:
Rumor is NDC will be like a combination of eastbay/FTL/FA and finishline. You'll be able to access the shoe a day before it releases, but once release time kicks in it'll refresh the page and people will be randomly chosen to purchase ala finishline. RIP bots all together.
happy.gif
Random though? That's worse IMO lol.

All this points to no more shoes for me. Can't just simply buy online or go to a store. Guess Nike doesn't want my money. I'm cool with that too though.

Blame the idiots that put the bot videos on youtube they should have kept it quite.I never got a chance to use it but I'm glad I didn't now cause I knew eventually NIKE would put a stop to it..

Seriously.. It's a pain to get Air Jordans now..
easier just to pay extra $50-100 from a mom and pop if u really want the sneaker. Try the rsvp and if u lose than pay. 100 Bucks is not tht much in the USA nowadays

Last edited:
lol what NikeTown's should do is just get rid of the rsvp process all together.  Since niketown went to that process its been rigged from the start.  The workers hold the pairs for their friends and family.   All the bots did was give us a fair chance at coppin the extra pairs that the workers didn't keep for them selves.     I bet those programmers will have their bots updated within a couple of weeks though.  They will be missing to much money not to. 

All this points to no more shoes for me. Can't just simply buy online or go to a store. Guess Nike doesn't want my money. I'm cool with that too though.

It is. It's getting to the point of chasing down shoes like pokemon cards. I ain't about that.

easier just to pay extra $50-100 from a mom and pop if u really want the sneaker. Try the rsvp and if u lose than pay. 100 Bucks is not tht much in the USA nowadays

Might as well just pay resell prices. I ain't about that either.

lol what NikeTown's should do is just get rid of the rsvp process all together.  Since niketown went to that process its been rigged from the start.  The workers hold the pairs for their friends and family.   All the bots did was give us a fair chance at coppin the extra pairs that the workers didn't keep for them selves.     I bet those programmers will have their bots updated within a couple of weeks though.  They will be missing to much money not to. 

Yeah, there is definitely some shadiness with this and in store raffles for employees. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom