Nike's new RSVP process

Keep in mind that even if a lot of the bots are eliminated, you're still going to need to be very fast to win an RSVP. You're competing against hundreds of other people for a limited number of shoes in your specific size. Depending on how popular your size is and how much hype the shoe has, it's going to go really quick, even if there were no bots at all. I'm not surprised that the RSVP window is closing so fast. I never got why dudes are surprised that they don't win an RSVP if they DMed 2-3 minutes after the tweet goes out. You're too damn slow at that point. Just think about the number of people who want them, and the number of pairs that they have.

hopefully the change helps. not trying to hate someones hustle but when a person can literally use a computer to pimp the system and make money for themself off of almost every single pair of a shoe being rsvp'd that's a problem. i understand going out and camping and working on every single pair you are trying to get to flip or whatever u resellers do but when u can just sit and do nothing and make money on like 100 pairs that's a bit ridiculous u should be working for nike if ur gonna make that much on a release

Last edited:
I was 20-1 at RSVP's at Nike Chi with out a bot, I was good at it, then the bots came along. I'm not mad at the fact that there are bots, there's other places to buy shoes other than Niketown's

I'm guessing that corporate is now running all RSVP's.

Just seems odd based on the timing of each opening of the RSVP...

On another note, I had no chance at NTSM....

Last edited:
laugh.gif
RSVP didn't even last for one release and programs are already taking over. It's only going to get worse since these pics aren't even hard to decode.

Also Nike is now using an automated system.
Before it was manually done so it stood open for a few minutes even though 90% of people didnt get a DM back.

If you got a spot you are notified in 1 second. It is no longer hand sent. Nothing is manual now. Nike did this to prevent staff from putting their friends/picking their friends for an RSVP.

NikeTown LA - 19 seconds

Nike Santa Monica - 34 seconds

LOL, this process is almost comical now.

i say at this point.. Nike shouldn't implement anymore changes unless they're going to go away from technology. Instead everyone should just get a Bot which will level the playing field and it'll come down to which bot is the fastest. People need to stop complaining... if you can't beat them then join them. 

:lol: This has honestly been the most stressful release since the Bred XIs. I really don't wanna pay reseller prices for these... :smh:

Bots still exist. However, I'm pretty certain none of them can actually capture the hashtag word circled. It's just a small hiccup in the process for them but once they humanly verify the hashtag, I'm sure 100+ DM's are sent within a second.

Anyone else think the same?

Last edited:
Bots still exist. However, I'm pretty certain none of them can actually capture the hashtag word circled. It's just a small hiccup in the process for them but once they humanly verify the hashtag, I'm sure 100+ DM's are sent within a second.

Anyone else think the same?

Wrong bro. Bots still in full force how else would NikeLA RSVP close within seconds? 14 seconds is not enough for hundreds of people to click the twitter link, decipher the image, then put in the hashtag and send it. Bots and leaked hashtags are still winning.

Wrong bro. Bots still in full force how else would NikeLA RSVP close within seconds? 14 seconds is not enough for hundreds of people to click the twitter link, decipher the image, then put in the hashtag and send it. Bots and leaked hashtags are still winning.

14 seconds is long enough

yall see this from rvspsniper?

RSVPSniper ‏@RSVPSniper 31m
Pretty soon they gonna put hashtags in a small video clip. LOL!!

RSVPSniper ‏@RSVPSniper 32m
For the bots that did test runs today. Nike is testing you just as much as you are testing them. They are looking at what caused trip ups.

I won damn near every RSVP I wanted without any help before the bots started. I'm not paying anyone any amount of money for something I can do myself. Aside from the Yeezy 2 fiasco, I never had to camp in front of my computer to win either. I hope Nike enforces the ban against people that like to use bots that they alluded to. If they do that one thing, they can deter a lot of this nonsense.

Preach on.

Keep in mind that even if a lot of the bots are eliminated, you're still going to need to be very fast to win an RSVP. You're competing against hundreds of other people for a limited number of shoes in your specific size. Depending on how popular your size is and how much hype the shoe has, it's going to go really quick, even if there were no bots at all. I'm not surprised that the RSVP window is closing so fast. I never got why dudes are surprised that they don't win an RSVP if they DMed 2-3 minutes after the tweet goes out. You're too damn slow at that point. Just think about the number of people who want them, and the number of pairs that they have.

Yea exactly. I'm still not sure as to how well the botters overcame the new system. I succeeded the old fashioned way just like I did many, many times before this botting **** started.

It did close very quickly, but like Wayne141 said, there really are THAT MANY people DMing for these releases. Especially if you're trying for NT NY or NTs in California, it's gonna close extremely quickly. it might not necessarily mean that the botters raped the system already, but I'm damn sure that we'll see these dudes come on hear bragging at some point tonight.

Back
Top Bottom