@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
the person who wrote the chrome extension via tampermonkey was at it for a while until he got some help from stackoverflow.
smart idea, them guys basically wrote it for him 
glasses.gif

can't wait to see what the new complaints will be.

I'm so glad I don't buy shoes anymore. This all seems like way to much thought/work to spend $180 of my hard earned money.

yep i been stop caring dude

i use that money for top quality food..................my kitchen stays organic

why thank you kind fellow. 

anyways, many of you aren't focusing on the process of actually clicking the tweet. many people think they can click the tweet the second it pops up on twitter.com, but if you're doing this, the bot won't help at all.

there are applications out there for public use that see tweets in real time, you just need to know where to look.

also, people with private programs that automatically open the page of the TLO link are at an advantage over everyone who downloads and uses the bot above.

unless someone exploits a twitter link grabber and add to cart bot, there is still a gap right now between who has an advantage and who doesn't. and STILL a couple people are even more advanced in the "bot war" because some people have programs that sees what a person is typing BEFORE THEY EVEN TWEET, meaning they have the link before nike even tweets it.

also, take into account non-tlo releases. If the release is non-tlo a lot of you are going to be stuck manually refreshing the style code of the shoe on the website morning of release (unless you get a auto refresh app). people still have advantages.

with that said,

if anyone desires to know the application which can point you in the way of seeing tweets in real time as soon as they are tweeted, PM me and ill give you the info!

same for an auto refresh program.
repped

i have the link sniper bot works only for google chrome....its not that hard to make thats why you got to stay in school life aint always about sneakers 

I'm in the process of developing the mac program. As of now mine can only work on pc. Its an actual program that has a script to add size to cart but its also a twitter link grabber. As soon as nike posts the tweet, program opens link automatically. No need to manually click the twitter link. I'm picking 5 NTers to send it to free of charge. Just give me some time to respond as I only get 2 pms a day from being new here.

i have the link sniper bot works only for google chrome....its not that hard to make thats why you got to stay in school life aint always about sneakers 

What makes you think everyone is going to school to be a programmer?

im not saying you  have to go to school to be a programmer, everyone these days know how to download free music and free software so whats so hard about setting your computer to do some command prompts, doing a little research and searching you will eventually find it. rather than paying for it or hating on the idea of bots

im not saying you  have to go to school to be a programmer, everyone these days know how to download free music and free software so whats so hard about setting your computer to do some command prompts, doing a little research and searching you will eventually find it. rather than paying for it or hating on the idea of bots
Yea you say that now probably after you got the script from someone else
laugh.gif

I don't understand all the bots that checkout for you. Can someone explain this to me?

I thought on NDC as long as you get the shoes in your cart you're good to go. 

Seems kinda pointless for the bot to checkout for you too. 
Well I wrote mine to complete the process so I can turn on my laptop let it run and fully check out while I sleep. I don't want to get up period is the point for me.
laugh.gif
Wait so how come you couldn't get a pair of corks in a sz 11?

Missed out on corks using my bot too, granted I've updated it since then, but its not a guarantee. Just gives you a much better chance then most.

Twitter app for Mac on the App Store is the fastest way to get tweets, BTW.

If you have the auto add to cart, it's the most flawless way.

wow so i guess EVERYONES gonna have a bot now. Oh well I guess the five people that didnt have one already are gonna have a better chance now..or maybe not. my bot never even gets a chance, I usually get the 504 server not found error when I first click the twitter link, then by the time I can try clicking again all the shoes are in carts already.

PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE HAVING A BOT JUST GIVES YOU A BETTER CHANCE (EVEN LESS NOW WITH MORE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT), THE DECIDING FACTOR WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. I'VE CLOCKED BOTS FROM 1 SECOND TO 10+ SECONDS DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION. I'VE SEEN THEM FAIL AT GRABBING RELEASES BECAUSE THE BOT WAS HOOKED UP TO A SLOW CONNECTION AND THIS WAS BEFORE BOTS WERE EVEN PUBLICLY KNOWN (I ACTUALLY OUTCLICKED IT MANUALLY).

Yea you say that now probably after you got the script from someone else
laugh.gif
nope because making your computer do command prompts has been out before this whole nike bot situation. people are just realizing it now cause thier hungry for sneakers because with chrome and the settings on your computer can allow your computer  to do more than auto add a sneaker, you just got to use your head and researching. 

and unlike you im willing to share my info for FREE, charging people money for just a simple program is like being a reseller its better to share your knowledge with the world than being money hungry for some sneakers. peace no hard feelings against you or anyone on here 

Twitter app for Mac on the App Store is the fastest way to get tweets, BTW.

If you have the auto add to cart, it's the most flawless way.

How is the app faster than using the twitter webpage?

Last edited:
Yea you say that now probably after you got the script from someone else :lol:
nope because making your computer do command prompts has been out before this whole nike bot situation. people are just realizing it now cause thier hungry for sneakers because with chrome and the settings on your computer can allow your computer  to do more than auto add a sneaker, you just got to use your head and researching. 

and unlike you im willing to share my info for FREE, charging people money for just a simple program is like being a reseller its better to share your knowledge with the world than being money hungry for some sneakers. peace no hard feelings against you or anyone on here 

I WISH FERRARI THOUGHT THIS WAY, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THE ITALIA 458 FOR FREE |I

laugh.gif
Funny how everyone is some sort of brilliant programmer and knowledgeable on how these things work now that these scripts are readily available yet when the corks came out 2 weeks ago no one could get a pair. Glad everyone was too stupid and clueless back then and allowed me to copp multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom