@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so i guess EVERYONES gonna have a bot now. Oh well I guess the five people that didnt have one already are gonna have a better chance now..or maybe not. my bot never even gets a chance, I usually get the 504 server not found error when I first click the twitter link, then by the time I can try clicking again all the shoes are in carts already.

actually youre wrong. common perception of people in corporate america is that theyre ruthless social darwanists that were the strongest and became the wealthiest through hard work and selfishness. This is definitely not the case at all. You need to read up my friend. id recommend reading the book "the magic of thinking big" or "the go giver." The more you serve and give to others in this life, the more you shall recieve
Sir, if i could rep you x1000 for this profound post I would. REPPED!

Game over. Somebody deletr this
too bad deleting this wont do anything, besides maybe slow down the spread of the bots lol. Just this past week ive recieved many offerrs to buy bots, prices ranging from ten to 100 bucks...pretty ridiculous. Its only a matter of time before bots are the norm and everyone will have one. Even if this youtube video was never floating around it would already be too late, the bots are here to stay.

Honestly if you wanted a bot and didnt have one already you were doing something wrong, super easy to obtain.

someone PMed me today selling one...
nerd.gif

C
too bad deleting this wont do anything, besides maybe slow down the spread of the bots lol. Just this past week ive recieved many offerrs to buy bots, prices ranging from ten to 100 bucks...pretty ridiculous. Its only a matter of time before bots are the norm and everyone will have one. Even if this youtube video was never floating around it would already be too late, the bots are here to stay.

Honestly if you wanted a bot and didnt have one already you were doing something wrong, super easy to obtain.
can I have your bot then

^^^^^^^ I got da fastest bot, Im pretty sure I got it down to 2-3 seconds I just have to test it on Friday. Ain't nobody ******g with my bot its a BEAST!!!!

Originally Posted by John00  

Sir, if i could rep you x1000 for this profound post I would. REPPED!
why thank you kind fellow. 

anyways, many of you aren't focusing on the process of actually clicking the tweet. many people think they can click the tweet the second it pops up on twitter.com, but if you're doing this, the bot won't help at all.

there are applications out there for public use that see tweets in real time, you just need to know where to look.

also, people with private programs that automatically open the page of the TLO link are at an advantage over everyone who downloads and uses the bot above.

unless someone exploits a twitter link grabber and add to cart bot, there is still a gap right now between who has an advantage and who doesn't. and STILL a couple people are even more advanced in the "bot war" because some people have programs that sees what a person is typing BEFORE THEY EVEN TWEET, meaning they have the link before nike even tweets it.

also, take into account non-tlo releases. If the release is non-tlo a lot of you are going to be stuck manually refreshing the style code of the shoe on the website morning of release (unless you get a auto refresh app). people still have advantages.

with that said,

if anyone desires to know the application which can point you in the way of seeing tweets in real time as soon as they are tweeted, PM me and ill give you the info!

same for an auto refresh program.

Last edited:
Lol, someone is mad they paid for the same bot :lol:

And wth does buying sneakers have to do with "cooperate america"? This aint a business b.
Negative.......don't even need a RSVP via twitter....no nike town in Houston....to be honest I don't even really know how to use it.....I just think its dumb to give your secrets away that's enabling you to be ahead of the curve

actually youre wrong. common perception of people in corporate america is that theyre ruthless social darwanists that were the strongest and became the wealthiest through hard work and selfishness. This is definitely not the case at all. You need to read up my friend. id recommend reading the book "the magic of thinking big" or "the go giver." The more you serve and give to others in this life, the more you shall recieve
Wait what?? I either sad that wrong or you read it wrong
Don't nobody give out secrets on a corporate level especially with technology. That's what pushes the facebooks and googles. They own the script they have written.AOL still selling off old script to FB. If that was case instead of china hacking our major companies they would send a simple email. I'm not saying anybody is ruthless. Business is business and nobody's shelling out any technology that gives them a major advantage for free.....

why thank you kind fellow. 
anyways, many of you aren't focusing on the process of actually clicking the tweet. many people think they can click the tweet the second it pops up on twitter.com, but if you're doing this, the bot won't help at all.

there are applications out there for public use that see tweets in real time, you just need to know where to look.
also, people with private programs that automatically open the page of the TLO link are at an advantage over everyone who downloads and uses the bot above.

unless someone exploits a twitter link grabber and add to cart bot, there is still a gap right now between who has an advantage and who doesn't. and STILL a couple people are even more advanced in the "bot war" because some people have programs that sees what a person is typing BEFORE THEY EVEN TWEET, meaning they have the link before nike even tweets it.

also, take into account non-tlo releases. If the release is non-tlo a lot of you are going to be stuck manually refreshing the style code of the shoe on the website morning of release (unless you get a auto refresh app). people still have advantages.
with that said,

if anyone desires to know the application which can point you in the way of seeing tweets in real time as soon as they are tweeted, PM me and ill give you the info!
same for an auto refresh program.
The twitter link grabber and auto add to cart has been done. I can show you a video. So I guess I'm ahead of the curve. Nike has also found away to slow that down again....that's almost done.....but if I really want to grab those kicks that go up you think I'm going to pass it around?? What would be the point in me doing that??

Twitnoty I think it's called picks up tweets in real time......that's half the battle...though..nothing free is complete.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I don't buy shoes anymore. This all seems like way to much thought/work to spend $180 of my hard earned money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom