@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My auto add to cart failed last time. Anybody have any success with auto add to cart? Prolly just me. Or Nike catching on.........
I had the same problem last week and this morning.   smh  I had the one that was free on youtube. 

so did NDC implament something different now? havent copped a shoe since the 88 Cements :nerd:

That auto add to cart bot is useless. I'm able to add the shoes to my cart faster than the bot can and that's with a fast Internet connect. Just make sure you know where ur size is gunna be on the drop down window and ur all set. NDC implemented a splash screen. So if you get that with ur bot ur ******. Do it by urself and you will get a spot in line to get the shoes. That free bot is boo boo.

Last edited:
That auto add to cart bot is useless. I'm able to add the shoes to my cart faster than the bot can and that's with a fast Internet connect. Just make sure you know where ur size is gunna be on the drop down window and ur all set. NDC implemented a splash screen. So if you get that with ur bot ur ******. Do it by urself and you will get a spot in line to get the shoes. That free bot is boo boo.
absolutely incorrect! you can not beat the speed as it enters your size to cart before you even have the selection button....

absolutely incorrect! you can not beat the speed as it enters your size to cart before you even have the selection button....

lol dudes swear they too good for that bot

boy it moves at Usain Bolt type speeds

people need to learn the difference between a "bot" and a add-to-cart "script".....completely different worlds of functionality....

Last edited:
Has anybody used the extension on google chrome that supposedly some guy named SSkarizma developed?

I got the auto-add to cart extension for Chrome. As long as it's in my cart I'm good? I know that when you add something to your cart, NDC holds the shoes for a period of time, but what about the site crashing? Will I have to worry about the site crashing while I'm checking out?

no matter what you got on your machine, you will need to be worried about a site crash.....
just focus on getting through your transaction as quickly as possible.....
-sf77

naw im good bot sounds cooler, ima stick to saying that
roll.gif

i have had luck with all the online releases so far..

no bots or non of that nonsense..

i also test out my skills even when its something i dont even want, for example when the 88's came out i was able to add to the cart and so on..
Real talk, people like you need to cut that **** out. Stop adding to cart when you're not gonna buy the shoe. You're just taking away the opportunity for someone who does want the shoe.

- and I'm not some crying, salty kid who missed out on a pair. I've gotten every pair I've really wanted (not counting the Yeezys or the Corks, but ironically, those were two shoes I didn't really want that bad), I'm just saying this for people who do get shut out cuz of cats adding to cart with no intention of buying. 

Not trying to beef with you. I'm sure you're a great guy. That's just something I can't get down with. Even if you kick the shoes out of your cart right away, that's still one pair that could've been added to cart when you added it to yours. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom