@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its gonna work lol The people who have the bots already updated their bots too.  They had sign ups for this weeks rsvp already. 

cant parse txt from an image cuz its embedded. the only thing that the bots/scripts will open is the image which will be useless. i said this months ago. This should effectively end the bots or at the very least stifle them quite a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think its gonna work lol The people who have the bots already updated their bots too.  They had sign ups for this weeks rsvp already. 

cant parse txt from an image. i said this months ago. This should effectively end the bots or at the very least stifle them quite a bit.
How do all the ticketmaster bots get through then?? I'm pretty sure it will get figured out eventually.... I tried for tickets for a show and it was sold out in 45 seconds..... :smh:

How do all the ticketmaster bots get through then?? I'm pretty sure it will get figured out eventually.... I tried for tickets for a show and it was sold out in 45 seconds.....
mean.gif
I agree.  I tried to get tickets for Mayweather's upcoming fight and I did everything within 3 seconds and still struck out smh.  People make hundreds of thousands a year reselling tickets for big events like UFC fights, Superbowl,  and boxing fights etc. I'm sure the programmers will have it figured out within a couple of weeks.

Doesn't ticket master use a standard captcha system?

The bot will not be able to read the image like it does a standard captcha. Hopefully nike doesn't get lazy and start repeating hashtags.

It's not hard to bypass text inside images. If Nike wants to stop bots for good they need a whole new system.

Definitely NOT gonna pay 100+ to get a bot. Are they doing anything to fix this bot problem? Because this ish isn't fair at all!

I'm glad they did this cause it will effectively kill off the lames who made a simple bot or even just got their hands on one. Its really not that hard to make a bot to read the hash tag and send a DM but the image thing is another level of programming. They not about that programmer life.

I myself already got a bot for the next image system. LOL! It is not that hard to bypass.
People like you are the reason why Nike has to implement the new system. If you have a bot or whatever that gives you the advantage, keep that **** to yourself instead of letting everyone know and be a **** if someone wants some info on it.

I'm glad they did this cause it will effectively kill off the lames who made a simple bot or even just got their hands on one. Its really not that hard to make a bot to read the hash tag and send a DM but the image thing is another level of programming. They not about that programmer life.

QFT.

View media item 334288
Seems like sole already back up and running. At least there will be less bots

Haha programming life. Man makes this engineering thing seem quite useless. Other than the money that is. Lmao

Seems like sole already back up and running. At least there will be less bots

Haha programming life. Man makes this engineering thing seem quite useless. Other than the money that is. Lmao
great news I just hope he makes to where Nike can't detect the bot.

^

I'm 24 and I think these "bots" are the lamest thing ever. Dude really said "adapt or get left behind"
laugh.gif
. We're talking about purchasing shoes here buddy.

Dudes are just way too thirst now-a-days.
lame why because you don't have one
Stop it.

What is stopping me from paying someone on elance a couple bills to make me one? It's lame because it should have never come to this.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom