@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with a reliable bot
nerd.gif

83027_Untitled-1.gif

I used the google chrome extension until the 25th when it just stopped working for me for new releases ._. . Works when i go to the site and click on a shoe, adds my size 9 . But when i do it on release date and click the twitter link it'll put me in line for no size. The size chosen will be empty so ill be in line for no size and eventually ill get an error.

I used the free google chrome bot that was posted in this thread for the Denims release.  I tried it out on a few shoes last night to make sure it worked, and it did.  I clicked on the Denim link right when Nike tweeted it.  NDC's site loaded fairly quickly, added the size to my cart, and I had a "spot in line."  Ultimately the shoes ended up selling out, and I didn't get a pair.  So does the Chrome bot work? Yes, it "works" but that doesn't mean you are guaranteed a pair.  Everyones bot and everyones internet connection are not created equal.

Tried my bot this morning for the Denim's and it didn't work. Found out that Twitter updated something and now my Twitter bot isn't working right. If someone knows how to get it going again, shoot me a PM.

Does anyone have a bot that acutally works? how do these people get their shoes lol. same thing happened to me, it said spot in line then it sold out.

If people keep blatantly trying to sell or acquire bots on this thread they are gonna eventually lock it up. They honestly should if that's all this thread will be utilized for.

Tried my bot this morning for the Denim's and it didn't work. Found out that Twitter updated something and now my Twitter bot isn't working right. If someone knows how to get it going again, shoot me a PM.

Where did you hear about this update?

So what about the add to cart bots that dont do the whole check out for you, they just add your size to your cart after you hit the Twitter link?
Do those still work?

My Nike Bot worked for the Kobe MC's. 

Same process for Lebron Denim but the timer timed out! After i had my spot in line.

im 0 for 10 with the Script Bots, they dont even add the stuff on Footlocker and Eastbay!

And the Twitter scanner stopped working after a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom