@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a useless bot that I actually have to manually click the NDC twitter link, then it will auto add my size to cart ...but by that time its too late. I guess when I really want some new kicks, ill pay for for one you guys bots since the free ones are now a joke.

...been going to RSVP route but some shoes like the Retro 88s were not not available to rsvp.

Just was offered this same bot for 40 via paypal, thankfully I declined since its rendered useless

I have a useless bot that I actually have to manually click the NDC twitter link, then it will auto add my size to cart ...but by that time its too late. I guess when I really want some new kicks, ill pay for for one you guys bots since the free ones are now a joke.

...been going to RSVP route but some shoes like the Retro 88s were not not available to rsvp.

Just was offered this same bot for 40 via paypal, thankfully I declined since its rendered useless

I have a useless bot that I actually have to manually click the NDC twitter link, then .....

If anything is manual, meaning you have to grab the link yourself then you already lost. You want a bot that will auto grab the link as soon as its tweeted by NDC or any online retailer for that matter. You don't do anything except check out.

I know, some of these bots are being sold for almost 2 pairs of J's ....RSVPing online is a cheaper option that im sticking with for now anyway.

then do some research and pay up once you find something worthy. the whole "level the playing field" bs has to stop so gay. what is this communism everyone gets their fair share
When and/or if I find a bot that legitimately works then I will more then likely purchase one. But that's what the discovery and research process is all about.

last one i paid for, had a Tweet Grabber in the pack, and it worked for the first week, now it wont even run.... Tryed to contact seller and no response, so i gave up on that route since half these clowns selling the bots are "RESELLERS"  trying to come up!

Does anyone have a working bot app for the NDC TLO releases? I'm getting salty after missing out on a couple past releases. I'm willing to pay as long as it works. PM me

Does anyone have a working bot app for the NDC TLO releases? I'm getting salty after missing out on a couple past releases. I'm willing to pay as long as it works. PM me

heres what shuttlesworth is selling. its not his. i havent installed it. feel free to comment if it works. enjoy.

sendspace.com/file/fwqf4d

unzip files and install same way u would auto add to cart bot using google chrome.

included video of some kid doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too man starting to get annoyed i cant find anything. this guy has a pretty cool bot tho im kinda interested in it. mind if i ask u to take a look to share ur thoughts? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom