@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all don't get it, it's not nikes fault loser kids are doin what they're doing. No matter what they change the system to it'll be breached someway by the loser kids.

No, it is partially Nike's fault. These "loser kids" (as you call them) are simply taking advantage of a market that Nike created. The reseller market would contract if Nike released more pairs, but that's not likely to happen.
Does FNL still do the virtual line (haven't bought any RD product from them since last year)? If NDC implemented something like that, wouldn't that solve the problem?

Last edited:
No, it is partially Nike's fault. These "loser kids" (as you call them) are simply taking advantage of a market that Nike created. The reseller market would contract if Nike released more pairs, but that's not likely to happen.
So it's their fault they're taking advantage of the system? Tell me, what system can you not take advantage of? And as far as resellers go it's the loser kids fault for bending over and paying the prices without hesitation.

I wish I could walk into a store and buy shoes I want too but I know those days are over. In fact I've sold hundreds of pairs and I'm done buying anything I won't actually consider using on a daily basis from now on.

Last edited:
I thought you were referring to "loser kids" as resellers not individuals willing to pay above retail. That's a different argument and I'll agree that it's not Nike's fault in that regard.

But I'll disagree that Nike has no share of fault in allowing resellers take full advantage. They have the ability to deter bots and other than an official statement and a few cancelled orders, there's no empirical evidence that they've done anything. 

Tell me, if you leave the back gate open and the dog runs out, are you responsible? The dog is only taking advantage of an opportunity you provided.

Date in the screenshot is 6/22, before Nike's official response to bots.

They probably ordered two pairs or something of that sort. Out of all the bots used this weekend and not a sinks canceled order on NT. I was looking for in for awhile until it just became irritating. What was discussed? I even tried searching "canceled order Nike NDC"

$250 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just bought it waiting for saturday to test

You got ripped hard... U can buy the same boy for $50-$75 if you do some research and have some patience.

Not to mention Nike has all this **** going down, talk about a bad investment, lol.

End of the day it's your $250 but your a sucker bro.

I thought you were referring to "loser kids" as resellers not individuals willing to pay above retail. That's a different argument and I'll agree that it's not Nike's fault in that regard.

But I'll disagree that Nike has no share of fault in allowing resellers take full advantage. They have the ability to deter bots and other than an official statement and a few cancelled orders, there's no empirical evidence that they've done anything. 

Tell me, if you leave the back gate open and the dog runs out, are you responsible? The dog is only taking advantage of an opportunity you provided.
The fact is if we're talking about solving world hunger then yes let's make a change. This is SHOES, nobody needs them everybody just WANTS them. They aren't that big of a deal. If you can't get the next "cool" thing nike has provided you with hundreds of other options including a way to make them in any colorway you basically want. The small percentage of hard to get shoes doesn't mean nike is the devil. Those are just a luxury of an already luxury item.

Tell me, if I give you 99 shoes but the one you want is the one I don't want to give away, am I the greedy one?

I don't think NIke is the devil, but I think they share some fault in creating this monster. You don't. Agree to disagree. Let's move on? 

Then Nike won't be able to have quarterly earning reports and state "the lebron mvp shoe sold out in seconds"......
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They probably ordered two pairs or something of that sort. Out of all the bots used this weekend and not a sinks canceled order on NT. I was looking for in for awhile until it just became irritating. What was discussed? I even tried searching "canceled order Nike NDC"

You got ripped hard... U can buy the same boy for $50-$75 if you do some research and have some patience.

Not to mention Nike has all this **** going down, talk about a bad investment, lol.

End of the day it's your $250 but your a sucker bro.
i dont think so. many customers recommended the bot. they said it only failed for like 3-4 shoes out of over 1000 attemps. the creator made a method that adds any number of shoes in under 1 second but he is afraid that the orders might get canceled at this speed so he put this method down for hte moment.

i dont think so. many customers recommended the bot. they said it only failed for like 3-4 shoes out of over 1000 attemps. the creator made a method that adds any number of shoes in under 1 second but he is afraid that the orders might get canceled at this speed so he put this method down for hte moment.

If thats used in google chrome then that script was sent to me for free. Worked on eastbay for denim brons

If thats used in google chrome then that script was sent to me for free. Worked on eastbay for denim brons
It's a bot that sniffs the links from twitter then open them in google chrome and indeed, a chrome extension adds them to cart. Many people got the chrome extension, but not the bot for opening links.

It's a bot that sniffs the links from twitter then open them in google chrome and indeed, a chrome extension adds them to cart. Many people got the chrome extension, but not the bot for opening links.
an extra 250 for a few lines of code that watch twitter an open the link arent worth it when NDC drops at 8am every saturday... not much guess work there

There's several programs that open the link as soon as it is tweeted. Those have been out for a long while.

The script i referred to was eastbay/ftl where it adds multiple quantities in intervals as soon as a shoe is live. Helps you get through if the speed is set right

The script i referred to was eastbay/ftl where it adds multiple quantities in intervals as soon as a shoe is live. Helps you get through if the speed is set right

Is this one you'd have to pay for? I have the one for nike that will add to cart once you click, but I don't have this one or the sniffer one at all. PM if you know where I can find it please.

Pm me!? I have the chrome extension to automatically add the shoe to cart, but I need the code to where the link can be obtained without clicking... $$

$250 for something other people are paying $25-$100 for is getting ripped off IMO.

Plus NDC will change it's check out process soon and all the bots will have to be recoded and you'll probably have to buy a new one. You don't think NDC buys these bots off youtube to see what they can do to stop them? It's only a matter of time, and then a new code will combat a new check out system.

Last edited:
$250 for something other people are paying $25-$100 for is getting ripped off IMO.

Plus NDC will change it's check out process soon and all the bots will have to be recoded and you'll probably have to buy a new one. You don't think NDC buys these bots off youtube to see what they can do to stop them? It's only a matter of time, and then a new code will combat a new check out system.
this bot was always updated when it stoped working. this is the reason i didnt mind paying that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom