@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the bot doesn't know about it, how will you?

Because we could keep track and keep searching for the shoes on the nike website, without some new release crap or anything like that

If the shoes popped up randomly during the hour,

How could a bot know, and be ready? If the links change and theres no keywords to script?

Kinda like the non-tlo releases?

Because we could keep track and keep searching for the shoes on the nike website, without some new release crap or anything like that

If the shoes popped up randomly during the hour,

How could a bot know, and be ready? If the links change and theres no keywords to script?

Kinda like the non-tlo releases?
My point is that whatever method you use to discover the URL to the shoe, a script can do just the same. 

My point is that whatever method you use to discover the URL to the shoe, a script can do just the same. 

Then **** it

I just refuse to believe that nike camt come up with a way to end this ****

Ndc can shove it and all jus go ftl every time now

Last edited:
hope you guys aren't planning on using that chrome extension tomorrow
tongue.gif
What comes out tomorrow?
I'm cryin ova here.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Then **** it

I just refuse to believe that nike camt come up with a way to end this ****

Ndc can shove it and all jus go ftl every time now

There is a way, but it might not be popular. Replace the FCFS element of TLO and RSVPs with a random lottery. This removes the speed advantage that bots have over humans.

Last edited:
There is a way, but it might not be popular. Replace the FCFS element of TLO and RSVPs with a random lottery. This removes the speed advantage that bots have over humans.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"@nikestore tweeter bot"

cracks me up everytime!!!
laugh.gif

Question: my home network is 50mbs and I never can cop off of NDC. If I VPN into my work network (it runs at 150+mbs) will I have a better chance? Or will I be limited from my network?

Question: my home network is 50mbs and I never can cop off of NDC. If I VPN into my work network (it runs at 150+mbs) will I have a better chance? Or will I be limited from my network?

If you are doing this manually with no "bot" it will not make a difference.

Someone DM where I can purchase a legit bot for tomorrow's escapades por favor..

Didn't you heed Nikes warning? use bots and your order gets canceled, they just upgraded their nimbus 2000 bot detector to 21 jiga-watts Doc did it himself.

Last edited:
^lol he not lying probly. size 12 of the hazelnuts for $500 in his sig...they just released hours ago lol

your questions is equivalent to asking if a ford focus will run faster if it is wrapped up in ferrari designs.

i'll let you ponder that one.

nothing trying to be a **** but rather give you an idea of what VPN is equivalent to.

can people confirm or deny that the google extension scripts did not work today for the hazelnuts

can people confirm or deny that the google extension scripts did not work today for the hazelnuts

They worked, just like we said they would. Nike can't tell if someone is using a script bot with the checkout they have in place. They just put out that press release to appease the people *****ing about bots, just to save face and let people know they "care". Ultimately they can't tell unless they put in a captcha or something like that. But they will still make a bot that either reads the captcha or gets you to it faster than other people.

The bottom line is... Nike isn't losing anything, not a dime. You think they are gonna spend money on combating a "problem" that doesn't even hurt them in the end? Unless people stop buying Nike shoes because bots, they won't take any course of serious action- and that will never happen.

Welcome to that bot life... I mean now it doesn't even matter, because everyone is using bots. It all comes down to Internet speed and common sense. I have friends that don't use bots and still cop all QS and limited releases, and more than one pair- explain that.

No matter what, from here on out, bots are a fact of life. If Nike changes it's checkout system they will just write new bots to get around the new system.

They worked, just like we said they would. Nike can't tell if someone is using a script bot with the checkout they have in place. They just put out that press release to appease the people *****ing about bots, just to save face and let people know they "care". Ultimately they can't tell unless they put in a captcha or something like that. But they will still make a bot that either reads the captcha or gets you to it faster than other people.

The bottom line is... Nike isn't losing anything, not a dime. You think they are gonna spend money on combating a "problem" that doesn't even hurt them in the end? Unless people stop buying Nike shoes because bots, they won't take any course of serious action- and that will never happen.

Welcome to that bot life... I mean now it doesn't even matter, because everyone is using bots. It all comes down to Internet speed and common sense. I have friends that don't use bots and still cop all QS and limited releases, and more than one pair- explain that.

No matter what, from here on out, bots are a fact of life. If Nike changes it's checkout system they will just write new bots to get around the new system.

1. u didnt say ur friends paid retail tho haha

2. The rise of the campout again? Could it happen?

If enough people start striking out online, i think its gonna happen.

Bot life

I can see some hype with a shirt that says it

I know people who don't even bother online because of the bots.

And maybe the reason nike held back so many pairs for the online release. Was so that they could het an idea of bot users vs average users.

They can see what amount of inventory was added to cart IMMEDIATELY vs the amount that trickled in.

I think this release was a test...

I heard some script users scripts died. And nike did input a JavaScript to detect basic scripts like chrome extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom