@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per what Jesse was referring to, the newly tweaked NDC is now live.

Should be fun to see what Nike has changed under the hood coding wise.

YES ! lol i was waiting for this day for so long. Bot percentage just went from 99% to about 5% lmfao. You know damn right they releasing the db today. I bet they change something with their twitter post too.

YES ! lol i was waiting for this day for so long. Bot percentage just went from 99% to about 5% lmfao. You know damn right they releasing the db today. I bet they change something with their twitter post too.
We can all hope lol.

Anybody else thinking about peoples reaction when they find out ? messaging the guy that sold him the bot but that guy didnt make it lol never ending search.

wait.. what changes were made ? i'm lost 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
so who's gonna tell everyone what changed so far under the hood?

edit: got my bot and random free script working

Last edited:
You're a tard. There wasn't even a single code change on the product page that wasn't cosmetic. It broke nothing.

Lmfao if any of the free ones floating around broke. Too funny.

If you have a custom one and that broke that's even funnier.

depending on how the script was written,  wrong.
Let's see some proof then?

All of the element names are the same. There's no way to **** that up, unless you are just super bad at code. I didn't make a single code change to my script. Still works.

Let's see some proof then?

All of the element names are the same. There's no way to **** that up, unless you are just super bad at code. I didn't make a single code change to my script. Still works.
try loading up the free scripts, and see if they still work(the one from this thread and that one guy in the chrome store thing didnt w/o changing something), like I said, it depends on how it was written.

so who's gonna tell everyone what changed so far under the hood?

edit: got my bot and random free script working
That black tool bar at the top catches my attention, wouldn't be surprised if they added something to detect script users or block scripts from working. They probably have been working on this for a while. You would think it can't be as easy as changing a couple of lines of script. 

Edit: Wouldn't suprise me if they code the new releases (limited,QS, Retro Jordans) differently from their general releases, but I guess we will have to wait until something hot drops.

Last edited:
most bots i see are a twitter scan mixed with my chrome extension. so bye bye to them. 

its definitely not a big change but most people with bots dont even know how to code a simple function let alone a bot for nike.

try loading up the free scripts, and see if they still work(the one from this thread and that one guy in the chrome store thing didnt w/o changing something), like I said, it depends on how it was written.
That is just garbage code.

That black tool bar at the top catches my attention, wouldn't be surprised if they added something to detect script users or block scripts from working. They probably have been working on this for a while. You would think it can't be as easy as changing a couple of lines of script. 
really, i just thought it was something to look cute 
laugh.gif

most bots i see are a twitter scan mixed with my chrome extension. so bye bye to them. 

its definitely not a big change but most people with bots dont even know how to code a simple function let alone a bot for nike.
I've seen your extension code. You just jacked the autobuynike code from the bot floating around this thread and packed it in an extension.

Which is why your garbage extension no longer works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom