@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your extension code. You just jacked the autobuynike code from the bot floating around this thread and packed it in an extension.

Which is why your garbage extension no longer works.
laugh.gif
 please look at the date i published the extension and the date that nike auto was posted on here. 

buddy that made the video even named it the same as mines

Last edited:
its really not the code....you dont even know what change was, but like dude said, it wasnt major but the free **** dont work anymore, prolly some others dont either.
  1. It's *not* the code? If the script no longer works than how is it not the code?
  2. I don't know that the change was? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    roll.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
My self made extension never stopped working. The change was that they changed the style of the product pages up. And they changed some url structures.

laugh.gif
 please look at the date i published the extension and the date that nike auto was posted on here. 
Dates don't mean a thing moron. I've seen that nikeauto that's floating around in here for over a year in random places. The code in your extension on the store and the code in the extension floating around in this thread are IDENTICAL.

Not only did you steal someone else's code and brand it your own, you flooded the chrome store with it.

You're a fraud, dude. Just own up to it. You can't even code.

Last edited:
Dates don't mean a thing moron. The code in your extension on the store and the code in the extension floating around in this thread are IDENTICAL.

Not only did you steal someone else's code and brand it your own, you flooded the chrome store with it.

You're a fraud, dude. Just own up to it. You can't even code.
dates dont mean a thing.... so how would i steal someones code that wasnt even posted yet ? i guess i know the future so i went in the future took the code and made it an extension before he posted it, right ? 

some people just dont think before writing ****. I dont need to prove anything to you at the end of the day my bot works.

LOL, I'm pretty sure that script that was posted in here was around way before it was posted. The internet is larger than niketalk.  I'm not accusing anyone of stealing it or reselling it and I don't care if you did. But it is safe to say as of now it is not working. And I'm pretty sure the people smart enough to figure it out are not going share how. I was using a different script, and it doesnt work either. Do I plan on learning how to code? Nope just wait for my coder to hit me with the update. 

this is why hes mad. He just said his bot works but he didnt get the db this weekend ? LOL
Lol! I'll straight up admit that I missed the db's because I forgot to change the twitter user in my twitter bot from the one that I test with to nikestore, and that was me posing in rage.

Not even gonna front on that one.

YOU on the other hand. You still stole someone else's code that you are trying to pass off as your own.

Instead of proving that you didn't steal the code, you are going through my posts? 
laugh.gif

Here we go!

Here is you posting in the Kobe 8 thread on 03/07/2013:

And here is a video on youtube posted on 03/05/2013 showing off the same bot:

All you did was jack the code from the bot in the youtube video and package it in a chrome extension. I can provide screenshots of the js files from the bot on youtube and your chrome extension for more proof.

Here we go!

Here is you posting in the Kobe 8 thread on 03/07/2013:

And here is a video on youtube posted on 03/05/2013 showing off the same bot:

All you did was jack the code from the bot in the youtube video and package it in a chrome extension. I can provide screenshots of the js files from the bot on youtube and your chrome extension for more proof.

Let me shut you up real quick.

And here you are crying about nike not fixing bots. Yet you supposably have one that you made. QUIT THE FRONT YOU DONT KNOW ****.

EDIT : i just looked at the video. its even the same size i put on chrome that day ! smh im done with this lol.

Last edited:
Commenting so this will appear in "where I've posted" to follow this goodness. Subscribing is not enough. I need to be INVOLVED.

Let me shut you up real quick.

And here you are crying about nike not fixing bots. Yet you supposably have one that you made. QUIT THE FRONT YOU DONT KNOW ****.
you mad?

Okay lol.

That's why your extension is broken and mine still works.

I don't know ****?

I should just go ahead and open-source my extension now, but that would make it too easy.

you mad?

Okay lol.

That's why your extension is broken and mine still works.

I don't know ****?

I should just go ahead and open-source my extension now, but that would make it too easy.
trust me my bot works. there is a reason why i put that extension out for free.

never really met a software person that doesn't steal code from time to time.... we call it sharing knowledge :D

Last edited:
You guys are all ******s. Especially the guy that put the script in the chrome store. Dumbest people on earth. This was supposed to be a secret society but you ****** *** kids Tryna make a quick buck are ruining it for everybody. Do everybody a favor and kill yourselves.

You guys are all ******s. Especially the guy that put the script in the chrome store. Dumbest people on earth. This was supposed to be a secret society but you ****** *** kids Tryna make a quick buck are ruining it for everybody. Do everybody a favor and kill yourselves.

strong first post :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom