@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised ppl aren't going after stickie. Y'all some damn fools.
How can they. It was a donation to try a service. Nothing was guaranteed. Only person that should go after him is the person who actually wrote the program

They just need to mass produce OG colorways, it will solve all their problems.

People who truly care about the shoes don't care about exclusivity. I mean, they go to the well constantly anyway. Go through the entire cycle once again. For example, starting with the 2013-2014 season start with the Air Jordan 1. Release a handful of colorways, and keep them on the shelf like in '84-'85. Bring out OG colorways and pump out some Retro + colorways.

2014-2015 Retro the II's
2015-2016 Retro the III's
.... so on and so forth, catch my drift, create a connection with the next generation instead of just fueling hype that will die out, or fluctuate.
I like your thinking, my man. Not the exact idea, going with a different retro every year, but mass producing the OG colorways of early retros. Like you said, I don't care about exclusivity. I wear what I like, which is the same stuff I've liked my whole life, and will continue to wear it, regardless of these fairweather "sneakerheads". Or fashion-influencing rappers. I don't care, period. And I think a lot of older heads feel the same way. We're gonna buy the shoes (if we can get them), no matter what.

^ well as far as Jordan's are concerned IMO that ship has sailed for a lot of people but gets replaced periodically by new buyers (next generation) which basically means everything old becomes new again.
The ship has sailed for fair-weather sneakerheads. It hasn't sailed for me. Yes, for a brief period in my 20s, I stopped wearing Js. But it wasn't just Js; I stopped wearing everything I considered "materialistic" (which basically left me with Chucks and flip-flops - I lived in LA at the time). But after that phase, I came back to Js, and I don't ever see myself changing. I understand when the guys who dress in baggy clothes and Js start changing their style and selling off their collections; it's cuz they're growing up, and they are getting too old for that childish style of dress. But for the guys who don't dress like wannabe thugs and have a more refined sense of style, mixed in with dope early-model Js/Nikes (think Jason Sudeikis, if he had more style), wearing Js will be a feasible option for the rest of our lives. I see what you're saying though with everything old becoming new again. You see that all the time in the fashion world. The 90s have obviously taken hold for the last year or two, and will probably continue for another year, maybe less, before people move on to something else (Depression-era Swag?/ Wild Wild West meets High Fashion, perhaps??). 

Soruy
yea that's what I meant . Sorry chronos , was super high last night , got the names mixed up . It's solequick who's the scammer . I'm gonna find out . where he lives

Thanks for clearing that up.

If you aren't signing up for someone who is going to continue to upkeep the program it will probably stop working whenever there is a slight update to Nikes website. It's the nature of the game as there is no insight to when the changes get made. Good programmers charge $200an hour, if you think you'll get the goose that lays golden eggs for $100 then that's just foolish.

Thanks for clearing that up.

If you aren't signing up for someone who is going to continue to upkeep the program it will probably stop working whenever there is a slight update to Nikes website. It's the nature of the game as there is no insight to when the changes get made. Good programmers charge $200an hour, if you think you'll get the goose that lays golden eggs for $100 then that's just foolish.
So true on the prices

It's ALIVE!!! Still no more info on twitter ripper bots?

lets get it cracking now tho....ahhahah..but for reals...my bot failed me last saturday...womp womp womp

If you haven't gotten Bred XI's by now with ALL the chances various retailers have given you, then you aren't motivated to get them.

With that said, good luck to you.

If you haven't gotten Bred XI's by now with ALL the chances various retailers have given you, then you aren't motivated to get them.

With that said, good luck to you.

Ppl that still complain about not having a pair haven't tried hard enough to get them.

My auto add to cart failed last time. Anybody have any success with auto add to cart? Prolly just me. Or Nike catching on.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom