@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried using the chrome extension on kd preheats and hazlenuts with the twitter grabber and struck out. I was put in line but kds sold out and then I was put in line for 2 minutes for the hazlenuts and got the sold out message. Strange thing is some people were in line for like 20 minutes and got a pair *shrugs.

What's the difference between a script and a bot? I pay Comcast extra for blast internet and still can't get a pair of kicks. Had to win a RSVP to get my air max 95 DBs. Kinda sucks cause the cost of gas and parking downtown in the city adds up to reseller prices.

From what I have seen on the programs on you tube it just seems as if someone made a data entry form so you don't have to edit the scripts for every release or to change the size. Seems as if they are making it user friendly to justify the price. I might be wrong. Just seems you wouldn't need to run a program if the scripts would run as an extension. Although I think some scripts are better than other. My script will grab the link from the day before if I run it from nikes twitter so I usually run it from my homepage.

The script linked a few pages back took care of that. It creates a txt file using the URL parameter value as the name for each new link. When it refreshes and looks at a link in a tweet, it checks to see if a txt file exists. If yes, do nothing. If no, open new window. 

Last edited:
The script linked a few pages back took care of that. It creates a txt file using the URL parameter value as the name for each new link. When it refreshes and looks at a link in a tweet, it checks to see if a txt file exists. If yes, do nothing. If no, open new window. 
This is why most of the bot sucks, because of the method used to get the links.

The one that was posted with the video? I was downloading and playing with it and it didn't write a text file anywhere.

lol @ people thinking they were going to stop bots with a message
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this really the only thread on bots on nt? Thought this place would be crawling with them.

Can someone pm with the most legit bots? I don't want to pay the $250 if no need. Also I'm not here to resell shoes. There is only certain shoes I want and it's getting nearly impossible to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD :smh: :x

if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD
mean.gif
sick.gif
Same here hit me with the PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom