NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Celebrate NikeTalk's 10th Anniversary in style with a full set of 4 All-New T-Shirt Designs. Included in the set:

T-Shirts:
- "X"
- "10TH ANNIVERSARY"
- "WHO?"
- "NT KNOWS"

Your support of these NKETLK products will directly contribute to a totally brand new NikeTalk.com website along with an upgraded forum platform andindependent hosting in 2010. The NKETLK X Collection will allow us to finance that move. More details on the new site to come! Please purchase your shirts nowand Comback Often!

ORDER NOW: store.niketalk.com

----------
"X" - $30.00 (Black: Small-3XL)

nketlk_x_f.jpg

nketlk_x_b.jpg

nketlk_x_back_detail.jpg

You asked for it. You got it.

Celebrate a decade of excellence with this premium 100% certified organic cotton tee. Bold screen printed graphics on both front and back offer an homage tosneakers, basketball, and the NikeTalk community. Loaded with detail, this shirt captures one of our favorite moments while showcasing NikeTalk's careerstats from '99 to '09.

Bring it home while you still can. After December 31st, you'll be the one begging for another run.

----------
"10TH ANNIVERSARY" - $30.00 (White: Small-3XL)

nketlk_anniversary_big.jpg

nketlk_10th_anniversary_back.jpg

nketlk_10th_anniversary_detail.jpg

Stop the presses: NT just went white. (Word to Sammy Sosa.)

This distinctive 100% certified organic cotton t-shirt features a special commemorative patch design screen printed on the front with a large 10th anniversarytribute adorning the back. Like NikeTalk.com, it'll sure stand the test of time.

Just promise us you won't bleach it, okay?

----------
"WHO?" - $25.00 (Orange: Small-3XL, Heather: Small-3XL, Black: Small-3XL)

nketlk_tklca_orange.jpg

nketlk_tklca_heather.jpg

nketlk_tklca_blk.jpg

We've made our list. Check it:

100% cotton &
Screen printed graphics on front &
Illustrated NT hang tag on back &
Five of the illest of all time.

A surefire conversation starter, this one's guaranteed to go over more heads than Dominique's jockstrap. If you don't know you'd better asksomebody.

We're only taking preorders until December 31st. Be quick: this furious five will be gone in a flash.

* Black shirt uses 100% certified organic cotton

----------
"NT KNOWS" - $20.00 (Charcoal Heather: Small-3XL, Black: Small-3XL, White: Small-3XL)

nketlk_nt_knows_htr.jpg

nketlk_nt_knows_blk.jpg

nketlk_nt_knows_wht.jpg

NT knows sneakers. NT knows sports. NT knows comedy.

With its high impact graphics screen printed on 100% cotton, this shirt knows style and comfort. And at just $20, we hope you know a bargain when you see it.

* Black and White shirts use 100% certified organic cotton

ORDER NOW: store.niketalk.com

I simply can't thank Rajah and Steez enough for all their hard work in making this shirt, and all of our other t-shirts, possible. I hope everyoneappreciates the tremendous amount of time and energy that goes into realizing a product like this.

Their care and attention to detail are readily apparent when you look at each piece. Many of you, I know, have been eagerly anticipating the 10th anniversarydesign in particular and I hope that you, like I, will find this to have exceeded your lofty expectations. Rajah continues to raise the bar. It's ashining celebration of NikeTalk, sneakers, and basketball. I hope you'll all join me in thanking Rajah and Steez for honoring us with their amazing work.This is a wonderful gift to our community and I'm truly grateful.

This isn't about looking back, though, it's about moving forward. I was going to wait until the 10th to tell you all this, but let's go ahead andget it out there:

This is a moving sale, folks. We plan to use thisyear's t-shirt proceeds to finance a move to a new server and a new platform. It's no secret we've been disappointed by the performanceand progress of the Yuku platform to date and while I respect and appreciate many of the good people at Yuku and Kickapps who've helped us throughout ourformative years, we've been forced to accept the fact that we've outgrown our current arrangement. Our target for a renewed and refreshedNikeTalk.com will be in the first quarter of 2010.

As you know, we've been operating on a strictly not for profit basis for ten years now. Not one member of our staff has accepted so much as a penny inexchange for their services. Given that, we have nothing in reserve to pay for the considerable expenses associated with building and hosting a brand newwebsite capable of accommodating the level of traffic we've become accustomed to. We don't want to take any money away from our donations if we canhelp it. In fact, we're in the midst of making another $10,000 donation in honor of our 10th anniversary that will put us over $100,000 in donations to date. Ideally,we can cover all of our moving expenses without sacrificing donations - and that's where this year's t-shirts come in. You'll notice we have farmore designs and color options than ever before, and we're also offering t-shirts at three different price points in hopes of suiting every budget. Ifyou're a proud member of our NT family and you don't own a t-shirt yet, now's a great time to pick one up.

We're committed to making Year 10 our best year ever in every single department. It's a new year and a new beginning. Let's get it started instyle.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I wanted to comment on the 5000 bans, and then I saw that damn magician. I'm buying ashirt.[/color]

NT Knows will be copped.

Great stuff oncew again Steez and Rajah.

The X is copped.

I like the 10th anniversary but there is no way in hell I'm walking around in a shirt that says "Ultimate Online Sneaker Community".
laugh.gif

Im in. NT has supported me over the years and especially now.. I am going to be doing the same.

These joints are tight. NT outdoes itself again.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I seriously couldn't imagine not having NT to come to for laughs over the years, let alone the shoe info.

I'll definitely be supporting--coppin the X and NT Knows for sure.

Great work guys...Happy 10th. I can't believe I've spent almost 8 years on this joint.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom