NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

I know they take some time to make, but I'm more concerned with my Alpha shirt. I placed the order on 12/6 and still haven't received the tee after amod said that any other tees that are in stock would ship right away.

Have you guys sent him an e-mail?
Originally Posted by Steez

SUCKAFREE85: Send me another email with your name, addy, and shirt size to [email protected]. I can look into your order ASAP. Haven't received any previous emails on it. It's possible USPS could have lost the package in transit as orders in that time period were shipped out during the Christmas holiday season rush. If that's the case, I can immediately ship you another shirt no problem man.

I'll get back with more details on the pre-order shirts later this week for everyone. We're waiting for one of the t-shirt suppliers to fill an order on the alternate color shirts. If anyone has more questions, definitely feel free to drop me an email and I can help you out. Thanks!

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Have you guys sent him an e-mail?
Originally Posted by Steez

SUCKAFREE85: Send me another email with your name, addy, and shirt size to [email protected]. I can look into your order ASAP. Haven't received any previous emails on it. It's possible USPS could have lost the package in transit as orders in that time period were shipped out during the Christmas holiday season rush. If that's the case, I can immediately ship you another shirt no problem man.

I'll get back with more details on the pre-order shirts later this week for everyone. We're waiting for one of the t-shirt suppliers to fill an order on the alternate color shirts. If anyone has more questions, definitely feel free to drop me an email and I can help you out. Thanks!
I have sent 2 emails (one to the addy above and the other through the contact section of the store. And, I sent a PM. Ordered an NT Knows shirton Dec. 27 (payment cleared paypal awhile ago).

No responses yet. So, NT doesn't really know at this point.

Any update?
ohwell.gif

this ol' unorganized tomfoolery... expect tee's Feb. 30th.
should've just ordered a bunch and did BIN instead of a 6mo wait for a tee. smh.
the very least admin could do is keep people updated

I'm not in any hurry to receive my NT Knows t-shirt i ordered..they took a while last time..they will this time..no worries..

Unfortunately, I don't remember how long it took the last time we did a pre-order.

My guess would be six weeks, but I have no clue. I'll shoot out an e-mail and see what I can find out.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by NJstress03

glad to find out im not the only one waiting. will check in again soon.
Word I thought I was in the same boat
ohwell.gif

I had forgotten that I had ordered some tees.  Glad none of you cats have gotten yours... 
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

Hey all-

Huge apologies for not being on top of this with updates recently. The past several weeks are the busiest I've ever been in my life and I literally have over 2,000 unread emails sitting in my inbox right now, some of which I definitely know are related to the shirts. I've got a mountain of emails to backtrack on that end but I'm hoping to dig through them soon.

The pre-order shirts are currently being screened and processed. As I mentioned the last time, there was an order delay by one of the shirt manufacturers which didn't finally ship until last week. We also needed to source from other suppliers on the alternate colored shirts and sizes. I've been told shirt configurations are wrapping up and hopefully shipping soon. This is what you have to keep in mind: I am NOT shipping the shirts this year, as I did in previous years. YoRajah is handling everything this year, so the time table on this is out of my personal control. In previous years, we shipped out all pre-order apparel by the start of this month so we're still working with a similar timeframe, it just hasn't been communicated as well which I'll take responsibility for. The added components of offering multiple shirt designs and colorways and another person handling the screenprinting, processing, and packaging has made this a bit of a longer wait for everyone involved. We're anxious to get the new NT X designs out to everyone so please be patient while we're in this final stage. And with Alpha shirts, if you ordered them with pre-order product, they will be shipped with pre-order product because shipping is discounted on orders with 2 or more items. If you've ordered an Alpha shirt separately, I am working to get the latest orders out as quickly as possible.

I'll be back later to address previous posts or questions. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and for being patient with this.

Back
Top Bottom