Niketalk ADs!!!! FML

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Number one you shouldn't be using any browser besides FireFox. Number two download Ad-blocker Plus. Number three download the anti-redirect add on. Problem solve.
can u give me link to the anti-redirect add on

i keep hearing audio when i open a pg sometimes but theres no music or videos on it...whats really good with that?
nerd.gif

yeah, ever since I found out that the ads actually help run the sites and donations, I didn't use the ad block and now my computer is viciously infected...and my anti virus expired a month ago... Then NT advised me to get AVG but that haven't been helping much =\ I might have to just start blocking ads again.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i keep hearing audio when i open a pg sometimes but theres no music or videos on it...whats really good with that?
nerd.gif

yeah some of the ads are starting to act up with that audio advertising on a side note. i run google chrome too, and i got this on the front page as athumbnail. sometimes when i click on NT to open it up. it'll close the whole window

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

ive seen

- autoplaying movies and sound
- automatic redirects to other pages
- virus/pdf files launching and trying to install
- warnings when i try to navigate away from pages

fix this

I thought I was the only one
mad.gif

even meth seen them

My favorite one is that "Cheddar Getter" or whatever it's called. It starts playing "I Got Plenty Money"
laugh.gif

i got audio over audio over audio. Those of you who got it know what I mean

and NT gave me blue screen of death at school smh. my entire paper was erased but that's another story.

Do NOT come to NT without some kind of ad-blocker and an anti-virus program. I use AVG and it works fine. You WILL get a virus without both.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

yeah, ever since I found out that the ads actually help run the sites and donations, I didn't use the ad block and now my computer is viciously infected... and my anti virus expired a month ago... Then NT advised me to get AVG but that haven't been helping much =\ I might have to just start blocking ads again.
If you have viruses/malware, download Malwarebytes. It'll clean it out.

Back
Top Bottom