NikeTalk Celebrates its Sixth Anniversary! Dec 10 1999-2005

6 years has gone by pretty quick too!

In that time, I have moved out and got my own place, graduated college, found a good job, spent thousands on kicks, and met a ton of really good friends....All while spending countless hours searching the Niketalk forums.

I'm glad that I'm still apart of the community, and I'm looking foward to seeing the board grow in the years to come.

"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

unbranded-happy-anniversary-foil-balloon2.jpg

I've been here for four years. I started out looking for news on shoes, but now I spend almost all my time in general.

I made a small contribution to the community chest. It's not much, but I hope it helps.

Looking forward to another great year!
[table][tr][td] EDDIE GUERRERO[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 1967 - 2005[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: w4wrestlng[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Congratulations Niketalk! This place means a lot to me and to (hopefully) all the rest of the members on here. Without Niketalk I would not know nearly the amount of info. I know today about shoes and, because of the General Forum, the world it self. Thank you sooo much Meth and Nelson and heres to another 6 years!

Damn. I wish I was here since the begining. This is an addicting site
[/i]

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]​

Happy Birfday NT!!

Now let's have a celebration!!!

4457-20040301222446.jpg

T.O. should grace the Cover of Madden '07. This should satisfy those who love him AND those who hate him.

Man....I have spent a lot of damn time on this message board in the past few years....wouldn't have it any other way though.

Happy Birthday NT

I found you as a sophomore in high school

I post today as a sophomore in college

Thank you members for making this the best message board on the net hands down.

Happy Birthday.

Thanks to everyone out there (especially the mods and admins for donating their time) for making such an invaluable resource and fun place to be a part of.

^ NT ruined my life too, and i still love it. in the 2.5 years that i've been here, i've gotten more info (both shoe-related and non-shoe-related) on NT than i have anywhere else.

Happy Birthday

MERRY CHRISTMAS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

congradulations NikeTalk.
no need to celebrate in my opinion. i can see niketalk staying around for many, many more years to come! i <3 NikeTalk.

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom