Niketalk fam is appreciated!

pimp.gif
and also #NTwitter fam.

I agree with just about everything you said OP. Been on NT since I was 12 also, currently 15. NT has always came through with info before everyone else, learned so much on here, always has leaks on music, and of course always provides a good laugh. I actually was gonna make a post just like this a while ago.  

I agree with just about everything you said OP. Been on NT since I was 12 also, currently 15. NT has always came through with info before everyone else, learned so much on here, always has leaks on music, and of course always provides a good laugh. I actually was gonna make a post just like this a while ago.  

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I don't think OF is on NT.

You're the kid that lives in mid-city LA right?

off Budlong? Maybe i'm confusing you...

Anyway, NT is always appreciated
pimp.gif

Oh alright , always appreciated
pimp.gif

Yeah thats me! 27th and budlong , down vermont elemetary and olympia burgers 
pimp.gif
answer your door its me....

i come to kill you for this wack *%! thread....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I don't think OF is on NT.

You're the kid that lives in mid-city LA right?

off Budlong? Maybe i'm confusing you...

Anyway, NT is always appreciated
pimp.gif

Oh alright , always appreciated
pimp.gif

Yeah thats me! 27th and budlong , down vermont elemetary and olympia burgers 
pimp.gif
answer your door its me....

i come to kill you for this wack *%! thread....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

^Damn. At least dude is "maturing"/getting exposed to outside "news" more quickly than his peers.
laugh.gif

@ 15 i was 16 when introduced to NT and i was clueless all i did was browse then i made an account. but nt is def appreciated i learned so much on here as well. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

^Damn. At least dude is "maturing"/getting exposed to outside "news" more quickly than his peers.
laugh.gif

@ 15 i was 16 when introduced to NT and i was clueless all i did was browse then i made an account. but nt is def appreciated i learned so much on here as well. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

been on here since 2004... i'm 18 now. i was 11 when i joined 
eek.gif

been on here since 2004... i'm 18 now. i was 11 when i joined 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

pimp.gif

What month were you born? 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

May 7, probably one of the youngest nt'ers

pimp.gif

Que chido to hear your Historia...

Ive been here for a long time lurking around 2001, until I made an official NT account... I was too lazy. SMH!!!
laugh.gif

Que chido to hear your Historia...

Ive been here for a long time lurking around 2001, until I made an official NT account... I was too lazy. SMH!!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah your pretty young too , Im August 25th . 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom