niketalk help!!!

hey niketalk i have DS cherry xi low that i recently unDSed and they started to unglue does anyone know how to restore it some one suggested e-6000 glue and it did not work very well does anyone know if i can take them somewhere or something cuz they are my fave and even if i didnt wear them it hurts to look at them like that. i also have snakeskin columbia and cool greys that were released in the same time (give or take) and the columbias and cool greys were worn like 4 times. and snakeskins only once and they are perfectly fine. thanks in advance  ppl.
the second picture is when i applied the glue and the first is after i applied the glue

hey niketalk i have DS cherry xi low that i recently unDSed and they started to unglue does anyone know how to restore it some one suggested e-6000 glue and it did not work very well does anyone know if i can take them somewhere or something cuz they are my fave and even if i didnt wear them it hurts to look at them like that. i also have snakeskin columbia and cool greys that were released in the same time (give or take) and the columbias and cool greys were worn like 4 times. and snakeskins only once and they are perfectly fine. thanks in advance  ppl.
the second picture is when i applied the glue and the first is after i applied the glue

Back
Top Bottom