Niketalk How does one become a cut buddy?

Hot, Cold, Warm Cycle...word to TruthGetsBusy
pimp.gif

When you guys say "Tell em what they wanna hear" what do you mean? What if shes sayin she want a man?

saying "aye I wanna smash and nothin else" just dont work..for me at least

When you guys say "Tell em what they wanna hear" what do you mean? What if shes sayin she want a man?

Originally Posted by firered18

It could work, u just gotta rephrase what u say. The key to gettin woman to go along w/ it is to make what u say blatant but vague at the same time. Stat what u want in the form of a question. Try sayin somethin along the lines of, "How would you feel if I told you that I want to have sex with u?" Play off her reactions, if she aint goin for that, then present somethin less innocent i.e. "I wanna chill w/ u in private" Make whatever u want sound appealing to her.

Another thing, yall cats denouncing the freindzone need to smarten up word to Primavera Vills
laugh.gif
If u fz'ed and ol girl aint got a man, subtle hints about ur attractedness to her eventually leads to cut buddy status if u don't get thirsty and don't be to lenient.

But other than that, that long post is pretty much the rules of engagement

Originally Posted by firered18

It could work, u just gotta rephrase what u say. The key to gettin woman to go along w/ it is to make what u say blatant but vague at the same time. Stat what u want in the form of a question. Try sayin somethin along the lines of, "How would you feel if I told you that I want to have sex with u?" Play off her reactions, if she aint goin for that, then present somethin less innocent i.e. "I wanna chill w/ u in private" Make whatever u want sound appealing to her.

Another thing, yall cats denouncing the freindzone need to smarten up word to Primavera Vills
laugh.gif
If u fz'ed and ol girl aint got a man, subtle hints about ur attractedness to her eventually leads to cut buddy status if u don't get thirsty and don't be to lenient.

But other than that, that long post is pretty much the rules of engagement

All I know is they're like team players. Once they get "old and stale", you replace them. Kinda like they do in the NBA. Sometimes these heauxs retire from the game.

All I know is they're like team players. Once they get "old and stale", you replace them. Kinda like they do in the NBA. Sometimes these heauxs retire from the game.

I'm not part of this but, man I have always wondered what do both agree on and how it can work out.
pimp.gif

I'm not part of this but, man I have always wondered what do both agree on and how it can work out.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom