Niketalk How does one become a cut buddy?

Don't tongue kiss, save that for someone special.

Girls you care about you kiss...whether you admit it or not. Just sayin'

Don't tongue kiss, save that for someone special.

Girls you care about you kiss...whether you admit it or not. Just sayin'

It will never work. I could explain in detail, but that's too much work
grin.gif

It will never work. I could explain in detail, but that's too much work
grin.gif

Women will never ever ever be satisfied just being a cut buddy...so just enjoy the moments unless you wanna wife them. And yes, some of you have and will wife a cut buddy...been there done that.

Women will never ever ever be satisfied just being a cut buddy...so just enjoy the moments unless you wanna wife them. And yes, some of you have and will wife a cut buddy...been there done that.

Man...having a roster is good/cool what have you...but ALL of them end up wantin more.

I think its cause i be having/wantin them to bring me food or fold my clothes tho...or maybe that adds to it. I mean i had a girl straight bag me no lie. basically made me the jumpoff, gave her the D, started talkin a lil too much and now she really feelin me...I think im too kind or something. I think with me no longer bein in a relationship gave me time to talk more(text) and i F!!!d up my own game.

all good. gotta follow the rules more closely.

REall quick, how yall deal wit a broad who came thru funky? Like honestly, she gives the BEST oral ive ever recieved. No lie, perfect. but i went into smash and it was HORRID. Now i may have caught her on a bad night, but that S!!! was so bad, that im scared to give it another try.but the oral is too good. ??

Man...having a roster is good/cool what have you...but ALL of them end up wantin more.

I think its cause i be having/wantin them to bring me food or fold my clothes tho...or maybe that adds to it. I mean i had a girl straight bag me no lie. basically made me the jumpoff, gave her the D, started talkin a lil too much and now she really feelin me...I think im too kind or something. I think with me no longer bein in a relationship gave me time to talk more(text) and i F!!!d up my own game.

REall quick, how yall deal wit a broad who came thru funky? Like honestly, she gives the BEST oral ive ever recieved. No lie, perfect. but i went into smash and it was HORRID. Now i may have caught her on a bad night, but that S!!! was so bad, that im scared to give it another try.but the oral is too good. ??

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ewwwww..
alien.gif
sick.gif

U tell her.. if she knws her place.. she'll accept it && change it..

Originally Posted by jthagreat

ewwwww..
alien.gif
sick.gif

U tell her.. if she knws her place.. she'll accept it && change it..

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's all fun and games until she gets pregnant.
This and I don't agree with havin a 'roster' when your married. It sound good but that defeats the purpose of getting married.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's all fun and games until she gets pregnant.
This and I don't agree with havin a 'roster' when your married. It sound good but that defeats the purpose of getting married.
tired.gif

can u turn a ex girlfriend into a cut buddy that u had feelings for went with for about 8 months sex was great but didnt get along? (almost married prior experience)

do u spend any form of money on the cut buddy?

can u turn a ex girlfriend into a cut buddy that u had feelings for went with for about 8 months sex was great but didnt get along? (almost married prior experience)

do u spend any form of money on the cut buddy?

Back
Top Bottom