NikeTalk! i need your help to win free rent for a WHOLE YEAR VOL. just two easy clicks

frijo sneaker, im hoping if we win she can at least get me the bordeaux 7's next week for all my effort, so i feel you lol.....but sneakaprince, why do you say go to famu?.....famu is horrible right now

frijo sneaker, im hoping if we win she can at least get me the bordeaux 7's next week for all my effort, so i feel you lol.....but sneakaprince, why do you say go to famu?.....famu is horrible right now

I'm a proud product of an HBCU my man (NC A&T) my lil sis attends FAMU right now an loves it. Granted she is a business major and she is killin #+@ shorty already has a job with KPMG lined up and she is only in her Jr. year (they actually recruited her while she was a sophomore). Besides FAMU > TCC (no disrespect tho).

I'm a proud product of an HBCU my man (NC A&T) my lil sis attends FAMU right now an loves it. Granted she is a business major and she is killin #+@ shorty already has a job with KPMG lined up and she is only in her Jr. year (they actually recruited her while she was a sophomore). Besides FAMU > TCC (no disrespect tho).

any university is better then a community college, but its a cheaper stepping stone before you transfer, famu is horrible with money, believe me i know, i have seen it since 2006. they are dropping tons of people's summer school schedules because they are going to offer few classes, my sister attends famu now. she has to go to fsu for the class she needs and some people are even going to tcc for the summer. but i guess its who you ask

any university is better then a community college, but its a cheaper stepping stone before you transfer, famu is horrible with money, believe me i know, i have seen it since 2006. they are dropping tons of people's summer school schedules because they are going to offer few classes, my sister attends famu now. she has to go to fsu for the class she needs and some people are even going to tcc for the summer. but i guess its who you ask

My dude came in with the AR-15 spraying in a thread where dude asking for help to win free rent.....FOUL
laugh.gif

My dude came in with the AR-15 spraying in a thread where dude asking for help to win free rent.....FOUL
laugh.gif

lol seriously, if i was younger i would have played into the comments, but im older now, so it doesnt matter at all. winning her free rent to get this car is all that matters. i can deal with the dumb stuff between people actually helping. its all expected like i said, been on here for years.......but keep the votes coming if you guys can. 

lol seriously, if i was younger i would have played into the comments, but im older now, so it doesnt matter at all. winning her free rent to get this car is all that matters. i can deal with the dumb stuff between people actually helping. its all expected like i said, been on here for years.......but keep the votes coming if you guys can. 

Back
Top Bottom