Niketalk I present to you....A girl problem

2 pages and no pic
smh.gif

She shouldn't be getting with you in the 1st place if she hasn't completely gotten over her ex.

Time to dip up out of that relationship before you get yourself really hurt.

bounce...this will not turn out in your favor...especially if a child is involved...he'll use the child to get to her...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

One more thing, should I give her space to decide what she wants, or should I just let her go all together?

If she just got out of a long tern relationship you are going to have to give her time. You should know this fam. Ignore what she says about being with you.Your just a rebound dude right now. "She is Not that into you"...Trust me. Just be realistic with yourself. I would say let her go.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I've seen this movie before. She's going to end up with the other dude.
I Lived it before. The Ex never gives up. just dont waste your time and energy she isnt worth it.

Been through this before
smh.gif
. If you really like her justwalk away and if the chic chooses you she will come crawlin back. But if shes just a good lookin chic( which she better be to put up with this crap) you aredoin and its just fun leave it at that. But dont let her play you, if she lies alot she might be playin both you dudes at the same time, in that case get withher best friend ( if shes off the hook that is) and leave that chic in the dust

You know that answer man....you just needed to hear it from other people.....Let her go

yeah, it sounds like she's not ready to date somebody else. And its not good for you either, seems like when she's with you she's going to bethinking about him and thats never a good feeling.

She will not leave the other dude for you, no matter what you may think.

Kids, Bank accounts, years of history...

She's stringing you along, and since you've already caught feelings, it's going to be 10 times worse if you commit and she dips out.

Cut your losses, (not the same as taking an L) and bounce.

you need to let that !%# go brah...shes keepin you around as a rebound...she wants you when otha dude aint doin it right n you should neva fall for 2ndbest...put your helmet on n get back in the game

i had to sign on for this one.
1- is the ex the baby's father?
2- Leave now because their is no chance in hell of you been her. I went threw the same thing, she didnt have a kid but it ended bad. Her lies were to a pointwhere i didnt know her anymore. You need to walk away now especially if he's not the baby's father.

Originally Posted by Chekz

i had to sign on for this one.
1- is the ex the baby's father?
2- Leave now because their is no chance in hell of you been her. I went threw the same thing, she didnt have a kid but it ended bad. Her lies were to a point where i didnt know her anymore. You need to walk away now especially if he's not the baby's father.
No the Ex isnt the baby father, which kind of makes it even more complicating

Back
Top Bottom