NikeTalk Is It Easy to Commit Insurance Fraud vol Buyer's Remorse- house and car

Status
Not open for further replies.
big-booty-gif-split-booty-gifs.gif

I hope she use good *** detergent but no way them shorts ain't gon' stink plus have a huge screetch mark down the middle unless she voids her waste some other kind of way

I hope she use good *** detergent but no way them shorts ain't gon' stink plus have a huge screetch mark down the middle unless she voids her waste some other kind of way

Not if she wipes her ***.

You coulda easily completed the job without posting on here OP....but more tweet gifs plz

Going to preface this post with a disclaimer letting you know I've never done this but can give you some insight by what I've seen around.

House - most likely a fail. Either the insurance investigation will reveal that you did it yourself or somebody around you will have a security camera running that will catch you.  The investigators know what to look for and a novice won't be able to outsmart one.  Happened to a local restaurant manager, here.  The shop across the street caught him on their own security camera that they kept running all night.

Car - also a likely fail. For many of the same reasons as the house.  Take the local guys who tried to make a $2M claim when they drove their Bugatti Veyron into the water (link: http://www.autoblog.com/2014/08/27/bugatti-veyron-in-lake-guilty-plea-video/ )

I've heard jewelry is the absolute easiest thing.  I've seen guys (and we're familiar with many famous rappers/celebs) do it.  Buy from jeweler for decent price, get appraisal for more than you paid, get insurance, pay premiums for 6 months, then make a claim and keep the piece.  Not something you can make a living off of, but this is how a lot of regular people are able to have exceptionally jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom