NikeTalk Is One Of The Best Things To Happen In Your Life

Living in a city where people rock fakes, and think that paying $300 for a pair of Jordan xi's is too much because they can find a pair down the street for $50 Was starting to make me lose faith and love for the shoegame. But After I discovered NT, My love for the game has been revived. From posting pick-ups, and posting pics of what I wore Today, and getting positive comments about such posts, give me a positive feeling about why I am in the shoegame in the first place. And don't get me wrong, it's not only about merit and recognition, it's also about the love I have for each and every pair of shoes I have copped, and the story that goes behind each one that I own (How I copped it, what I had to do in order to get money to cop...etc.). I remember when I got my first pair of OG Jordan XI Concords back in 95....I must have been in 2nd or 3rd grade. I begged my mom to get me a pair until She finally scraped up the money and got em for my birthday. I rocked the hell out of em, and I still have the right shoe (God knows what happened to the other one.) I remember how cool it was to have the latest jordans back then. The game imo isn't worse than what it used to be, it's just different....just like life is different from the time you are young to the time you are grown up. The game isn't what it used to be simply because not tht many people are in it anymore. But I am, and will always be, a sneaker fanatic.

So I guess what I'm asking for here is, for you all to share why you are still in the shoegame, and what keeps you in it. ALso, share stories of your first pair of shoes you remember going crazy about, and just stories about the game in general and your love for the game.

If you don't have anything good to say about it, then please keep it to yourself (i.e. *#$% the shoe game, isn't what it used to be, hypebeasts, namecalling, etc.)

Just try to think what was going on in your head, and in your heart when you first came across NT....
pimp.gif

I<3U NT.

Living in a city where people rock fakes, and think that paying $300 for a pair of Jordan xi's is too much because they can find a pair down the street for $50 Was starting to make me lose faith and love for the shoegame. But After I discovered NT, My love for the game has been revived. From posting pick-ups, and posting pics of what I wore Today, and getting positive comments about such posts, give me a positive feeling about why I am in the shoegame in the first place. And don't get me wrong, it's not only about merit and recognition, it's also about the love I have for each and every pair of shoes I have copped, and the story that goes behind each one that I own (How I copped it, what I had to do in order to get money to cop...etc.). I remember when I got my first pair of OG Jordan XI Concords back in 95....I must have been in 2nd or 3rd grade. I begged my mom to get me a pair until She finally scraped up the money and got em for my birthday. I rocked the hell out of em, and I still have the right shoe (God knows what happened to the other one.) I remember how cool it was to have the latest jordans back then. The game imo isn't worse than what it used to be, it's just different....just like life is different from the time you are young to the time you are grown up. The game isn't what it used to be simply because not tht many people are in it anymore. But I am, and will always be, a sneaker fanatic.

So I guess what I'm asking for here is, for you all to share why you are still in the shoegame, and what keeps you in it. ALso, share stories of your first pair of shoes you remember going crazy about, and just stories about the game in general and your love for the game.

If you don't have anything good to say about it, then please keep it to yourself (i.e. *#$% the shoe game, isn't what it used to be, hypebeasts, namecalling, etc.)

Just try to think what was going on in your head, and in your heart when you first came across NT....
pimp.gif

I<3U NT.

neither good nor bad things happen in life. Things happen. It's only your perception that changes.

neither good nor bad things happen in life. Things happen. It's only your perception that changes.

Back
Top Bottom