NikeTalk Is One Of The Best Things To Happen In Your Life

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

guess that paragraph wasn't good enough for yuku
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For the fact that I probably haven't gone 6 weeks without logging in since I joined, niketalk has to be one of the most counter productive things to ever happen to my life.

At least I could steal jokes from hood talk. (LOL @ Hood Talk being censored in one word).

For the fact that I probably haven't gone 6 weeks without logging in since I joined, niketalk has to be one of the most counter productive things to ever happen to my life.

At least I could steal jokes from hood talk. (LOL @ Hood Talk being censored in one word).

I miss the old NT
frown.gif

NT 5 years ago was
pimp.gif
tons of hilarious characters in general.

What ever happened to HT? That place was crazy.

Shynop, G'armz87, Paul Wall, Darko etc., BHS, people roasting NT pyp thread everytime a new popped up. 
laugh.gif

I miss the old NT
frown.gif

NT 5 years ago was
pimp.gif
tons of hilarious characters in general.

What ever happened to HT? That place was crazy.

Shynop, G'armz87, Paul Wall, Darko etc., BHS, people roasting NT pyp thread everytime a new popped up. 
laugh.gif

when i first found NT, it was the coolest site i had ever seen.

now that i don't care about shoes and Yuku is killing the lulz, NT is just kind of a time waster when i have NOTHING to do.

when i first found NT, it was the coolest site i had ever seen.

now that i don't care about shoes and Yuku is killing the lulz, NT is just kind of a time waster when i have NOTHING to do.

NT has always been a place I enjoy visiting, it's also made my hate for the entire Lakers fan base increase ten fold
laugh.gif

NT has always been a place I enjoy visiting, it's also made my hate for the entire Lakers fan base increase ten fold
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom