NIKETALK lets take over the internet (and make MONEY)

hmmm i might need to try this while i got down time at work tomorrow ... and i ALWAYS have down time if you catch my drift
grin.gif
laugh.gif
ahahah

i wanna try this but im not good with article/essays. would be cool if they just had me to write for sports

Im kind of a beast as far as writing goes, so I gotta give this a shot tomorrow. OP, appreciate it
pimp.gif
ya boy is broke at the moment

So I was about 800 words into a professional grade sample article about college football conference expansion and my #$%#*+$ power went out. Of course since they said not to copy and paste it from word I had just been writing it in the text box they provided and lost it all. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Definitely not bothering to write it again. I'll take that as a sign from God that I'll be getting a real job soon and don't need to waste my time with this. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So I was about 800 words into a professional grade sample article about college football conference expansion and my #$%#*+$ power went out. Of course since they said not to copy and paste it from word I had just been writing it in the text box they provided and lost it all. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Definitely not bothering to write it again. I'll take that as a sign from God that I'll be getting a real job soon and don't need to waste my time with this. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Has happened to me wayyyy to many times...I feel your pain  
laugh.gif
 .. . *#&# has me screaming into my pillow 
roll.gif
 goodluck on finding a job!

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Can anyone verify if this is legit/scam?

it's been two weeks and...me sharing it with you guys actually gives me LESS jobs haha so i'm not trying to promote any company or anything, just trying to share with NT. As long as you want to make money, it's legal and legit. 

I suck at writing. I'll get going on something good then

see what I did there?

how long does it take for them to grade your sample work? Is it possible that my work was so bad they don't reply back? I sent it in last night at around 11. Still not email

No drug test either...im bout to get faded and let my brain/fingers go free 
pimp.gif

Thanks OP, I got fired last week (random test) so this is right on time.

i dont know why i read this and i still feel like there is a catch for some reason gotta look up these sites i guess

P4L.

Bookmarked.

Will be looked into.

Along with a YouTube channel for MW3, BF3, GOW3, and my blog with adsense...I think I could make a good amount of side hustle money in 2012.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

how long does it take for them to grade your sample work? Is it possible that my work was so bad they don't reply back? I sent it in last night at around 11. Still not email

Wondering about this also. I sent mine yesterday too.

Back
Top Bottom