NIKETALK lets take over the internet (and make MONEY)

Originally Posted by KidJoke

what would you say is best site of the ones you listed?

I see most of you guys are on INTERACT MEDIA...if yall are looking to bs ... textbroker is best haha interact is where you make the big bucks...but with research, textbroker and the content authority is where you do a lot of bs....depending on what you prefer....you choose. 
I tried interact media and i'm 5/8  meaning.... all of the eight articles were at least 20 bucks or more and five were accepted and the other three were rejected. and with textbroker, i do a LOT of 77 cent ones (100 words or so) and i would rack in about 14 bucks an hour. so it all depends.

Ya'll including this with your taxes or not?
nerd.gif

LOL

all they do is sell the articles to website blog owners like me . They pay you $5 and I have to pay $25 for the article.

If anyone is serious about writing including the OP I need some good writers who love to write not just for the money but for the love of it to hit me up and PM me.

I would love to hire you and get you some work.

I know several forums know that pay writers $25 for like 450 words unique

So cats are really getting paid for this? I'm a pretty good writer so I will check some of these out. I'm not working now either so this is right up my alley. How long does it take for them to accept or reject your article and how long does it take to get paid?

hmm my paper is in the pending editor review section of the process. The due date is tomorrow at 4 but my paper has not progressed in 24 hours. It hasn't even been checked by an editor and client

i think they rejected mine
laugh.gif
i logged in and had me rewrite an entire article again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think they rejected mine
laugh.gif
i logged in and had me rewrite an entire article again
30t6p3b.gif

haha for me, they just made me write more details about some points they gave me.  I don't know if they want it anymore because it's been well over 24 hours and the due date is tomorrow at 4.  If they rejected yours, it should show up in the declined section.

Got a 3 on both Textbroker and Interact.

Completed my first job on Textbroker today.

Interact jobs are non-existent it seems.

Originally Posted by stackz

Originally Posted by RFX45

Are you guys really submitting a copy of your tax return?

I would like to know this as well.
I sent mine in already...
DRAGON is a software where you talk into a mic...and what you say...shows up on the screen....like MAGIC. hahaha

my paper is now pending client review. Hope it gets accepted so i get my $5

If anybody is wondering about the additional tax implications of this sort of work... 

At least through textbroker, the arrangement is that of a contractor. The IRS limit on this work is $600.00. If you earn more than $600 from them during a given year, textbroker is required to issue you a 1099-M...

That means that if you earn under $600, textbroker does not report your information to the IRS and does not send you a tax document (1099-M).

To be clear, this does not absolve you of being required to report to the IRS that you earned this income. It's just that there won't be any documentation provided to you or to the IRS to prove it.

Let me know if you have further questions about it. 

@*%# this site my essay has been under review for like a week

Is there any where we can see an example or two of what Textbroker or Interact are expecting in terms of writing? I realize people say you can bs them on Textbroker, but just what does that look like out of curiousity? Basically, how little effort can I put into a 3-star job and still meet the quality requirements?

Originally Posted by villansfinest

If anybody is wondering about the additional tax implications of this sort of work... 

At least through textbroker, the arrangement is that of a contractor. The IRS limit on this work is $600.00. If you earn more than $600 from them during a given year, textbroker is required to issue you a 1099-M...

That means that if you earn under $600, textbroker does not report your information to the IRS and does not send you a tax document (1099-M).

To be clear, this does not absolve you of being required to report to the IRS that you earned this income. It's just that there won't be any documentation provided to you or to the IRS to prove it.

Let me know if you have further questions about it. 

I was thinking about this, if by tax time you have to report it and since they do not remove tax in the first place, would that mean you'd owe in the end?

Back
Top Bottom