NikeTalk Live 2016 Charity Auction

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks to the amazing generosity of our fellow community members, we're pleased to bring you NikeTalk's first ever charity auction in conjunction with the NikeTalk Live 2016 event currently underway in San Francisco. 

All of the proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to the One Love Foundation, an organization devoted to prevention of domestic violence.  It's estimated that nearly one in three women and one out of every four men will endure relationship violence at some point in their lives.  This is a cause that strikes close to home for all of us, and inside the home for far, far too many.  

To bid on one of these items, all you need to do is post!  Tell us which item you'd like and how much you're willing to bid.  Bidding will close at the end of NikeTalk Live, which is 11 PM EST, 8 PM PST.   If you've placed a winning bid, we'll be in touch!

Both NikeTalk AND @INSTYLESHOES  will match every winning bid (up to a total of $4,000 each), so an item won for $100 will result in $300 to the One Love Foundation!  

Here's what you can win:

OG 1996 Air Jordan XI  White/Columbia Blue Size 10  - DEADSTOCK!

Current high bid:  400

Carbon Fiber Flightposite Retro Size 9.5 - DEADSTOCK

Current high bid:  $80

De La Soul Nike Dunk High Size 9.5 - DEADSTOCK

Current high bid: $55

Nike De La Soul Dunk Low Size 9.5 - DEADSTOCK

Current high bid: $75

Nike Delta Force LA 3/4 (LA Edition) Size 13 - DEADSTOCK

Current high bid: $30

Supreme x Jordan T-shirt  - Medium, Brand New

Current high bid:  $80

Brand new, sealed copies of Halo 5 and Fallout 4 for XBox One

Current high bids:

Halo 5:  $30

Fallout 4:  $35

New, Sealed Bugs Bunny Wings Posters (Two available, NOT sold in stores.) 

Current high bids:

$50

$46

*drumroll*

Sample version of upcoming NikeTalk x Mitchell & Ness snapback cap (tentatively scheduled for late spring):

Current high bid:  $200

Prototype of upcoming NikeTalk x Mitchell & Ness snapback cap.  (This version, with its larger logo size and different embroidery angle, will NOT be released.)

Current high bid: $160

HUGE thanks to our event guests for providing us with these amazing items!  I was blown away when these pictures started coming through.  Seriously?  Who gives away DS Columbia XIs, De Las, or Carbon Flightposites?  

This is what NT is all about.  

Last edited:
Hmm so all you need to did is post your bid amount in THIS thread?

What are the payment methods?

I would like to bid $100 on the Sample NT hat.

And just a quick question, will the winning bidder receive a badge for their contribution bid?

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Those Columbias
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I know, right?  You guys had better get that high bid up. 
Hmm so all you need to did is post your bid amount in THIS thread?

What are the payment methods?
Yes, all you need to do is post your high bid amount in THIS thread.   We'll accept paypal. 

I would like to bid $100 on the Sample NT hat.

And just a quick question, will the winning bidder receive a badge for their contribution bid?
We don't have any badges prepared for this, but it's a cool idea for next time.  
What if someone bids and doesn't pay, do they get the banz ?

Fallout 4 25
If you're gonna be a deadbeat bidder on a charity auction you'd better have a great excuse.   In the (hopefully unlikely) event of a deadbeat, we'll simply award the item to the next highest bidder. 

Have bid of 105 on the small NT logo sample. Whats high bid on the big logo or am i tripping and they're the same hat :rofl:

Last edited:
115 on small logo hat
51 on big logo hat

Someone correct me if they're the same hat please :nerd:

^Two different hats. One small logo, the other a big logo prototype

And $125 small NT logo hat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom