-NIKETALK Memories Thread Vol. 15 years-

My lone regret here is not coming into general sooner.

-Carlos Boozer thread

-Vampedo

-Smushcalade

-Vick/olympic VII's

and I know I'm forgetting more

does anybody remember the 30 post limit per day?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]thytkerjobs, where art thou?[/COLOR] :wow:

word, she was nice

My long term memory is shot for this site, didn't Wale use to post on here or was that a fake guy? Any1 remember that

NT shaped me into the adult I am now, lurking since 13, joined at 15, when snuggles was running the sample game and 23isback was the go to place for release dates.

Im 22 now

Toys R Us BOGO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Best Come up ever on here thanks guys, whoever started that is GENIUS

Last edited:
My lone regret here is not coming into general sooner.

-Carlos Boozer thread
-Vampedo
-Smushcalade
-Vick/olympic VII's

and I know I'm forgetting more

does anybody remember the 30 post limit per day?

50 post limit per day

ONLY A FEW THREADS MATTER TO ME:

THE HAMMER MEET UP THREAD - YOINK!!!! :lol:

GOLD ST. CAPITAL EXPOSING - EVERYONE'S SUSPICIONS WERE CONFIRMED :lol:

CONCORD 11 FAKE/GREY MARKET THREAD - NEVER SEEN A THREAD REACH THOSE LEVELS :wow:

OG COLLEGE MEME THREAD - "WHERE THE HO'S AT? WE MIGHT BE RELATED." :lol:

[COLOR=#red]thytkerjobs, where art thou?[/COLOR] :wow:

word, she was nice

My long term memory is shot for this site, didn't Wale use to post on here or was that a fake guy? Any1 remember that

NT shaped me into the adult I am now, lurking since 13, joined at 15, when snuggles was running the sample game and 23isback was the go to place for release dates.

Im 22 now

Toys R Us BOGO :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Best Come up ever on here thanks guys, whoever started that is GENIUS

HE DID. I BELIEVE HIS SCREEN NAME HAD "ILOVE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN IT. I JUST REMEMBER HIS LAST AVATAR PIC WAS THAT OF SOME RED DEION SANDERS

50 post limit per day
I knew there was some limit. Part of me wishes it could go back to this. People talk about the wait period, but this really makes you post more quality, but then again people have multiple accounts.
ONLY A FEW THREADS MATTER TO ME:

THE HAMMER MEET UP THREAD - YOINK!!!!
laugh.gif

GOLD ST. CAPITAL EXPOSING - EVERYONE'S SUSPICIONS WERE CONFIRMED
laugh.gif

CONCORD 11 FAKE/GREY MARKET THREAD - NEVER SEEN A THREAD REACH THOSE LEVELS
eek.gif

OG COLLEGE MEME THREAD - "WHERE THE HO'S AT? WE MIGHT BE RELATED."
laugh.gif
Yes. How could I forget the Hammer meet up thread 
laugh.gif

Also, apparently Chi McBride(I, Robot, Gone in 60 Seconds) is a hardcore lurker.
is that a PS? He doesn't need NT really, he got serious connects 
laugh.gif

@Tr1ll  wow, I def missed that but I'm not surprised at all though. His collection is ill and I like him as an actor. 

:lol: That "nice shoes" scene in I, Robot, carries a lot more weight now, doesn't it?

-Finding NT cause of the RetroKid article in the Jordan Brand magazine that you got for free when you bought the Raptor 7s..

-The NTWT wrestling thread..

-Club being banned 483 times..

-The meme thread

-$teve in his choppa suit..

But more importantly I remember all the major events in my life that's happened since I joined up..
*Got divorced
*Had a son
*Got married
*Turned 30
*Turned 35
*Had my 4th spine surgery..

Tons of memories during my 8 yrs. here..

:rofl:

Club 27, Club veintisiete, Club 29,

One time after Amy Winehouse passed away, people were talking about the 27 club and he posted Club 27 > 27 Club :rofl:

laugh.gif
That "nice shoes" scene in I, Robot, carries a lot more weight now, doesn't it?
yup, he said he always notices people's shoes first. Whenever I see him on tv I look at his feet first if he in his own clothes 
laugh.gif

there was a dude named struckmatch that posted some crazy collection pics. always thought that was chi but someone said that was his nephew or something.

Back
Top Bottom