-NIKETALK Memories Thread Vol. 15 years-

The picture of the eyes in the foot or w/e it is, most tramautizing thing I've seen in my entire NT/Internet life.

Please don't post that finger pic. I remember dudes got banned after a while

Actually post it

The Blue Angels Fleet Week pics thread that crashed damn near everyone's computer if they went in, which was subsequently followed by a "do not enter the blue angels thread" thread.

Please don't post that finger pic. I remember dudes got banned after a while

Actually post it

naw my stomach cant handle that

View media item 1069621
Ill let you make it View media item 1069622
View media item 1069624

- JoshHowardMVP going out in a blaze of glory

- All of the PYP threads that resulted in banning PYPs :lol:

- Dirty get off your high horse

- The N64 Cartridge hairline

- The Dalitso (sp?) WDYWT posts and subsequent gif

- Vampedo

- Olymptic 7s go with everything

- all of Ben Baller's threads

- The ISkateNikes beef

- kellz

- National Trucking

So many memories. :rofl:

Much love to everyone on NT.

Someone post that gif of those buff dudes on the beach or something dancing. They were dressed in 80s gear or something. Might have been from a Van Dam movie

Wasn't a Van Dammage movie..It was Breakin'..

Y'all remember Team Phillipines? I remember I made sigs for everyone saying "In Pacquiao We Trust" using the old *** ez codes. Those were the days

Wasn't a Van Dammage movie..It was Breakin'..

Only you would know that old man

What was National Trucking?

Who were the original Team Late Night members?

I know I was one of the last TLN guys to be officially added by kwaz before he stopped posting here and that was like 06 I think. I actually might've been the last because he stopped posting relatively soon after that. I still talk to him time to time on Facebook, he's still looking at pics of beautiful women and supporting the Mavs :lol:

You realize that Meth and the staff could be saving up for something in December, right?

Why steal their thunder if they're planning something for NT's 15th anniversary. Who knows maybe finally another run of NT hats. 
I don't think anyone on the staff would get upset by seeing people celebrate the community.  We'll undoubtedly try to do something to mark the 15th anniversary, even if it's just the big end of year donation, and everyone's free to reminisce then as well.  We've still go a ways to go.  I'll need the time to locate some OG files in the vault if people are still interested in ancient history this December.  

As for the caps... you'll have to ask our friends at @eCapCity  about that one.  We're interested.  We know you're interested.  They've expressed interest.  Will it get done in time for the anniversary?  I don't know and I can't promise that.  It really depends on New Era and Cap City.  

Coincidentally enough, we are actually fairly close to another significant anniversary:  NikeTalk will celebrate two years on the Huddler platform next Friday.  That one's actually an especially meaningful memory for me, considering what we had to persevere through. 

Thanks, everyone, for staying with us and sticking together.  Through all of the ups and downs over the years, you guys make our community worth visiting every single day.  

[thread="599985"]Quote:[/thread]
[thread="599985"] [/thread]
You realize that Meth and the staff could be saving up for something in December, right?

Why steal their thunder if they're planning something for NT's 15th anniversary. Who knows maybe finally another run of NT hats. 

I don't think anyone on the staff would get upset by seeing people celebrate the community.  We'll undoubtedly try to do something to mark the 15th anniversary, even if it's just the big end of year donation, and everyone's free to reminisce then as well.  We've still go a ways to go.  I'll need the time to locate some OG files in the vault if people are still interested in ancient history this December.  

As for the caps... you'll have to ask our friends at @eCapCity
 about that one.  We're interested.  We know you're interested.  They've expressed interest.  Will it get done in time for the anniversary?  I don't know and I can't promise that.  It really depends on New Era and Cap City.  

Coincidentally enough, we are actually fairly close to another significant anniversary:  NikeTalk will celebrate two years on the Huddler platform next Friday.  That one's actually an especially meaningful memory for me, considering what we had to persevere through. 

Thanks, everyone, for staying with us and sticking together.  Through all of the ups and downs over the years, you guys make our community worth visiting every single day.  

Let's make the fitted happen guys. Whatever's preventing this from happening, let the community know so we can help facilitate the production.

Huddler has been amazing. Big ups to everybody involved with the platform transfer. Been silky smooth since day 1.

Mossyman photoshops

Kunta kinte

That thread of the deformed cheetoo that looked like a fetus

I hit some kid up on aim who was trying to so some funny business with some infared vi's. asked for tagged pics and he sent me a Terribly photoshopped pic with a tagged username. The pic was posted on here quite a bit.

My boys girl got smushed by smush

Lovethexiv's suspect fruity looking pose he would do in all his pics.

Mayor vs stephon Marbury

Edith getting the Diddly.

Pedopire.

Zodogg's anti laker rants.

All the I get buns pics of polorico

That dude aceaka was pretty funny

Connerperson was a herb.

I'm trying to remember more old stuff but this site has been good over the years.

Mayor of KFC

Goldenarm97.... Dude was my ideal growing up

The whole ******** movement

Danny Almonte playing volleyball

hollis hood fella 

59 fifty

the dipset days

Back
Top Bottom