-NIKETALK Memories Thread Vol. 15 years-

1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpg

[emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128180[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128182[/emoji]

Connerperson :wow:

Wow dudes hated him on here more than I think the dude who used to say erm at the time...

Erm dude stopped and became a pretty productive poster I think.

He asked Meth to erase him |I . He hasn't come back to my knowledge. RIP.

why did he do that? He has been around forever

He's one of the few Cowboy's fans I like because he is actually from Dallas :lol:

Last edited:
That's a damn shame, I hope everything is okay with him.

I remember dudes were clowning him for wearing these white lunarglides from finishline that his girl bought him in the WDYWT thread
laugh.gif

Ninjahood sized pics

Man, if you saw a thread that he made in General, you knew to stay away at all costs. Dudes probably chuckling somewhere reading this on his sidekick

too much to list but some that's off my head:

lovethexiv and retiredjordan exposed as scammers

incest thread

NT's own shoegeek made it on the show Eliminate thread

i love Brazil (first exposure i seen on the internet lol)

I Saw Pharrell

Free Pizza hut thread

kfc coupon

PYP

chopper suit

Calling you out young dro thread

My gf is coming over how can I get the fish smell off my fingers thread

embarrass sex thread

forgot what thread it was dudes were roasting each other on here then took it to twitter and #NT was trending on twitter for a few days and people asking what NT was :nthat:..this was back in like 09

Craigmatic thread

I was thinking about lovethexiv and retiredjordan were so called "reputable" til they were exposed.

Can anyone give a recap on those or is it in the archives, can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, JRose5, what was his deal?

Been on NT since 2003, just lurked before. Like my 2 1 5 flipbrethren AF 1982 said, I can go days without social media, but when it comes to NT, thats another story.

-Dude saying he'd give some top for True Blue 3s.
mean.gif

-Every single scammer thread with dudes sending gift payments and NT detectives going to work.

-OG TAY

-Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton.

-OG Yeezy 2 Thread. Gatorviking getting got, the memes, the drama and the salty aftermath.
laugh.gif

-The Lebron Cork Thread and the Jimmy Jazz troll game.

Can someone give me some backstory on Shortypop?

Y'all remember Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012 when I believe it was Karmaloop had webcam girls on their site or something "performing" and would drop a GC code here and there.

I've never seen a larger gathering of virgins in one thread :lol:

That's a damn shame, I hope everything is okay with him.

I remember dudes were clowning him for wearing these white lunarglides from finishline that his girl bought him in the WDYWT thread
laugh.gif

Idk where he went, I just think he reason was it was time for him to step away. He posted a pic of a co worker one day, it wasn't even bad, and he asked to have it taken down, then shortly after that he was gone. And yes, the NH pics were a red flag 
laugh.gif

I guess some people just put themselves a little bit too much on here

Dude is still one of the cooler members to grace this forum

I did see him post in S&T not too long ago I believe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom