NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left work an hour early...

Spent 45 mins in the horrible Flatbush USPS Station pick up line...

GOT IT !!!

get home, open it up….I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE

Got a 7 1/8 (needed a 7 1/2)…I gotta laugh at myself yes

Last edited:
Finally came in. Thank you Meth / The Whole NT Staff & ECapCity. So happy I won the contest. Fitted fits perfect glad I sized down. New Era been wyling with sizing last few years.

I like how Meth got the fitted first & then sent it to me, but the return address isn't meth, it's ecapcity lmfao (smart man).

View media item 1318450

Last edited:
anyone in the USA still have no update on tracking? usually i dont care but its been a minute and still nothing. Left NJ on the 18th so not sure what to think. Just seeing every single person get their cap is making me queasy

anyone in the USA still have no update on tracking? usually i dont care but its been a minute and still nothing. Left NJ on the 18th so not sure what to think. Just seeing every single person get their cap is making me queasy
this would happen to you @Zyzz
laugh.gif

GOT MINE IN TODAY AFTER MISSING DELIVERY YESTERDAY...

THINK IM GONNA MAKE A TRIP TO LIDS THIS EVENING TO GET MY SN EMBROIDERED.

Last edited:
This is probably the nicest fitted I've ever owned. :lol:

I guess I never realized there are higher quality hats than your standard on field 5950s from lids and such .....

or its a high possibility that I've never been this excited for a hat before :lol: I'm too old for this stuff

Shoutout @eCapCity

Why yall clowing, its not funny :smh:

wouldnt wish that on anyone on here. SMH

Actually, it IS funny. :lol:

C'mon man...you brought the clowning on yourself with your constant *****ing and moaning about everything to do with this hat.

I'm sure it'll show up man. Relax.

just curious where do you stay?

Mine hasn't arrive either. Departed NJ on the 20th. Expected delivery was the 22nd. I'm in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom