NikeTalk New Era Snapbacks will be available at Instyleshoes.com on 4/22 at noon EDT, 9 AM PDT. *RE

will there be another wave of tees and hats anytime soon? I wish i would have paid more attention to this thread 
grin.gif

Usps customer sevice sucks. Tried to call can't get past the automated systrm. Tried to email not available. Anyone know how to speak to someone. Just don't want my shirt to get sent back.

shirts are so dope. The Tag is an extra bonus 
smokin.gif

it fits me great besides the sleeves but thats not a big deal at all 

Last edited:
Mailman attempted to drop off my shirt but then said I owed $10.57 because the shipper paid for First Class postage but used a priority mail box.

Gotta wait until tomorrow to go pick up my shirt and pay the $10.57 :wow:

Last edited:
Yep. We heard.

After speaking with a Postmaster about this, it's disappointing.

Message us through our site with an order # and we'll refund it back to you (and anyone else this happens with).

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

-ISS

IG : @instyleshoes1999

I already paid the 21 for my 2 separate orders from last week lol.. I'm assuming I'll have to pay another 10 and change when my snapback comes in this week.

Yep. We heard.

After speaking with a Postmaster about this, it's disappointing.

Message us through our site with an order # and we'll refund it back to you (and anyone else this happens with).

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

-ISS

Damn this sucks. Really wanted the shirt
mean.gif

What's the issue?
It went out for delivery on saturday and then I got home no shirt. Checked the tracking and says ready for pick up. Now it got moved to another office I think. I cant go to the post office till saturday. All I want is for them to hold it. Checkin the last posts looks like I see what happened. But cant even contact usps. Irritating.

Just a heads-up, instyleshoes instyleshoes , my order came in a priority box that had all the "priority" markings blacked out by a sharpie.

Yes, We did that. As we were getting orders ready to ship, we did some quick math and saw that we could save an extra $600 or so to put towards the donations by down-grading the shipping from Priority to First Class. In doing so, we chose to make some adjustments to the priority mail boxes that were already boxed up. It seemed very wasteful to re-package, so we blocked out the Priority Mail wording that was on some of the boxes. This was communicated to USPS, and we thought it was all good.

We've shipped about 230 or so orders out between the caps and shirts, and only heard of this issue with two of them so far. Many have received their orders just fine.

Again, if anyone is charged by USPS, email us through our site with your order # and we'll make sure you are reimbursed.

Thanks.

-ISS

Can I just say
The quality of customer service from instyleshoes instyleshoes
has been superb. It takes alot to make a release like this successful and for the most part everything has gone smoothly.

Thanks to you guys and Methodical Management Methodical Management for all you have done over the span of these years to make this happen. I've literally missed every shirt release so Im happy to have one now.

Meth, are trade offers allowed in this thread. I have a S and would prefer a M even though I can fit the S?

Last edited:
Meth, are trade offers allowed in this thread. I have a S and would prefer a M even though I can fit the S?
It's best to create a "wanted" or a "for trade" listing in the buy/sell section under "MISC" so if a member has what you want, vice versa, you can get the trade done.

You can also post it in your sig but, we advise you to not "sig check."

Ex. "Check sig," "look at my sig," etc.

Hope this helps answer you question.

Last edited:
So update, my shirt showed up on my door step last night. Glad It arrived. Mine came in a regular white package. On saturdays I get a random mailman sometimes. My normal guy is really good, cool guy to talk to, anyways I finally got a reply from the usps this morning, they will investigate and follow up with me to locate my package. :smh:
Thanks again to Methodical Management Methodical Management and instyleshoes instyleshoes awesome shirt. And great to donate to the charities.
:nthat:

Just a heads-up, instyleshoes instyleshoes , my order came in a priority box that had all the "priority" markings blacked out by a sharpie.

Yes, We did that. As we were getting orders ready to ship, we did some quick math and saw that we could save an extra $600 or so to put towards the donations by down-grading the shipping from Priority to First Class. In doing so, we chose to make some adjustments to the priority mail boxes that were already boxed up. It seemed very wasteful to re-package, so we blocked out the Priority Mail wording that was on some of the boxes. This was communicated to USPS, and we thought it was all good.
Thanks.

-ISS

USpS has been cracking down on the "abuse" of the priority mail boxes for years. Years ago the boxes were only printed on the outside. Folks would get these free boxes, flip them inside out, and send them first class. There would never be any boxes in stock and PO noticed the lost revenue too. They have since printed the inside too, and enforced a policy. No use of priority boxes without priority mail. Blacked out.... flipped boxes... taped over, nothing. You might get away with a gift wrapped box, but thats about it. And every station is different. The few that slipped through the cracks probably noticed them and made a stink about it.

(Just a tid bit of info. My mom is a retired window clerk of 30 years.)

^I used to order those free boxes from eBay and flip them inside out lol.

Can always brown paper wrap the box.

USpS has been cracking down on the "abuse" of the priority mail boxes for years. Years ago the boxes were only printed on the outside. Folks would get these free boxes, flip them inside out, and send them first class. There would never be any boxes in stock and PO noticed the lost revenue too. They have since printed the inside too, and enforced a policy. No use of priority boxes without priority mail. Blacked out.... flipped boxes... taped over, nothing. You might get away with a gift wrapped box, but thats about it. And every station is different. The few that slipped through the cracks probably noticed them and made a stink about it.

(Just a tid bit of info. My mom is a retired window clerk of 30 years.)

Yes, We were made aware that it could be considered "abuse" even though the boxes are free. As we had mentioned, some of the caps and shirts were already pre boxed ahead of release and we made the last minute call to use first class. We spoke with a Postal Steward about this and mentioned that it felt "wasteful" to have to re-package. He agreed with our solution of covering up the Priority Mail Markings on the boxes.

Almost all of the packages have been delivered or will be in the next day or two. We've had very few people come forward and say they were overcharged by USPS regarding this.

That said....we'd like a quick show of hands......how many of you would like to see these "NT KNOWS" shirts made available again? SPEAK UP :tongue:

View media item 2417147

Also....the 2nd of the 3 "Last Chance" ebay Bundle listings is scheduled to end tonight at 9pm est. All size shirts are available to the winner along with the cap.....good luck to those who bid.

-ISS

Back
Top Bottom