niketalk remember this kid who got beat up

does anyone still have the video of the fight. this was
roll.gif
i remembersending him messages on myspace and whatnot for days reminding him that he got his teeth pushed in.

I remember dude getting his %#+ whipped, but what happened in all those locked topics in the 3rd pic? I dont remeber that for some reason
laugh.gif

try the youtube links in the pic on the myspace message i posted i havent checked to see if they work yet.

it wasn't just me who sent him a message he got tore into by a few other nters almost as bad as that supmyhatstobig character got it when his myspace wasfound. who cares though he deserved it trying to pick on that little kid he got beat up by.

That post blew up on NT. EVERYONE blew his myspace up with messages. We even got reply's
roll.gif

Dude was a straight herb.

The nerd beat the bully up,or vice versa...someone post the story or link/pics..thanks.

EDIT-And the story on why djpeter wrote the those threads too...thanks.

lmao, I remember this. Nothing but Asian-pride responses for like 10 pages (and all over the internet really). People were making YTMND pages for him, andcalling him the greatest Asian in decades.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

lmao, I remember this. Nothing but Asian-pride responses for like 10 pages (and all over the internet really). People were making YTMND pages for him, and calling him the greatest Asian in decades.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom