niketalk remember this kid who got beat up

roll.gif

i remember that

Word, I slept on this...what the hell happened?! Why it look like cuz tried 2 bite Rihanna forehead or sumthin? He get hit in the mouth with diamond-tippednunchuks or sumthin? Story, please...

i remember this too! bully got owned and his friends screaming were such tools, just screaming and doing nothing haha.

Originally Posted by LORENander

i remember this too! bully got owned and his friends screaming were such tools, just screaming and doing nothing haha.

that would be a punk move if the friends jumped in, sometimes you just gotta let your boy get whooped......
roll.gif
roll.gif
poor white kid...asian kid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember that mess. how do you explain to your parents the kid you picked on went to work on your $2000 braces.

first time i heard of this
laugh.gif

kid was throwing his hands and letting it fly
eek.gif
laugh.gif

honestly, he is lucky the asian kid only broken his jaw, because it could've been much worse (bullying can cause some to do even crazier things)
grin.gif

edit- just noticed his teeth was smashed in, and the braces are still on his teeth
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Why were they fighting ??

if i remember, it started because the asian kid is a new guy to the school, and he got picked on... a lot... then one day, that white kid did something to theasian kid, and the asian kid couldn't take it anymore, then the vid happened

SO glad the white kid got his @#$ worked...

%*!+%$+ kid, never turn you back in a fight

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom