NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Yeah my bad. I didn't read the OP. I just skimmed thru it to find the email. But yeah I did participate the year before last

I have a suggestion.. for the returning members onl why dont we raise the spending limit to $50 or $60

When emailing me please dont forget to add if u have dont this in past years AND ur NT sn. I don't know u by ur email/ real name :rofl:

Also, don't lie and tell me u have done it when u haven't... Already caught 2 people smh.

All updated... Will probably take the next 20ish people or so, lotta emails last 2 days.
who were dose 2 people? :nerd:

I have a suggestion.. for the returning members onl why dont we raise the spending limit to $50 or $60

You can spend whatever u want on a gift above $30. The $30 is more-so a base limit.

Can't ask people to spend more than that around the holidays when they have a lot of gifts to buy.

Haven't been on NT in a while, but NT SS is what I look forward to erry year doe! Email sent. Yeeeeeeeeee!

Back
Top Bottom