NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

u got ppl buyin sneakers as gifts makin my gifts look extra weak :frown:

It's the thought that counts bro. As long as its a legit effort doesn't matter how much something cost.

Dude that got Weatherman KD's :x
Crazy part is I didn't think they were gunna blow up like they did, would've tried to get a pair for myself. But I know Brandon enjoyed them and is a good guy. Just wonder if he got his usual second pair :nerd:

When emailing me please dont forget to add if u have dont this in past years AND ur NT sn. I don't know u by ur email/ real name :rofl:

Also, don't lie and tell me u have done it when u haven't... Already caught 2 people smh.

All updated... Will probably take the next 20ish people or so, lotta emails last 2 days.

Uhh, hope you banned those 2 from partaking altogehter. I think they would be more likely to be deadbeats. That's some scummy stuff.

I'm in :pimp:

I really am lookin forward to this year because I really put a lotta effort into my gifts last year for my Elf..he really appreciated it I believe..:tongue:

Crazy part is I didn't think they were gunna blow up like they did, would've tried to get a pair for myself. But I know Brandon enjoyed them and is a good guy. Just wonder if he got his usual second pair :nerd:

I don't kno about weather mans lol. I Sent out n7 cuz I knew the dude would enjoy them. I look at like this at the end of the day that person has no clue what their getting. Their Xmas could suck and your thought could make the day better. You never know

No questionnaire received either. Looking forward to this. No girl. Minimal family. Need people to buy sht for.

I have yet to get a questionnaire too.... maybe he's backlogged with all the emails he received.

Back
Top Bottom