NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

To my NORCAL elf....your first gift is is at the post office as off yesterday, so it should be out for delivery today...if my rhyming skills are correct it rhymes with "jeezys" :tongue:

Your card didn't have a tracking number but it said on or before the 6th of December.

The big gift is supposed to arrive on Friday, as of yesterday afternoon it was leaving Kansas City,Kansas.

Last edited:
gonna get and ship my stuff to my elf on saturday
i hope he likes what i plan to get

still wondering who my ss is :nerd:

I think the 7th is too early. Should be the 14th or 16th.

If I mail it out on the 7th, it's there the 9th. 16 days before Christmas.

I'll be shipping my stuff out next week. Gonna make my elf sweat.

I don't like the idea of having stuff shipped directly to the elf. Just doesn't seem like a gift. Nothing personal about it. I don't know, that's just me.

I hope my elf waits until Christmas. :nerd:

I don't like the idea of having stuff shipped directly to the elf. Just doesn't seem like a gift. Nothing personal about it. I don't know, that's just me.

You could just not open the gift until Xmas.......

You could just not open the gift until Xmas.......
View media item 679537

damb i confused this ss w dbnt ss deadline. im gonna have to ship straight to elf addy.

aint tryna get banned

I kinda agree wit dis...can we do this or is it not allowed?

Just some clarification, you won't be banned for missing the deadline. You will however be banned if you're determined to be a deadbeat meaning you send no gift at all.

Will be sending my gifts next week.

Illinois, be on lookout.

nerd.gif

Got a package today, thanks to whoever sent it. Gonna wait to open it.

MAN IF MY SECRET SANTA IS READING THIS IDK WHY I FORGOT TO PUT I MESS WIT THE LAKERS AND GOLDEN STATE

AND KOBE GAWD IS MY FAV PLAYER

Got two of my gifts. trying to find a third cheap gift for my elf and then i will send.

Got my elf's last gift in the mail today. Not sure when I'm going to ship. Probably early next week.......

Headed to one of the states in the SE.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom