NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

happy thanksgiving, all! and another big thank you to ecook!

okay, east coast elf... i was able to look around and got you exactly what you asked for... but it didn't feel like enough so i'm getting you a few extra goodies! should be able to ship early december... tis the season, fam!

Do you guys put your names on your gifts or ship anonymous?

First time participating and just wondering etiquette

Sucks that I wasnt part of this this time around. IF anyone is missing an elf or still wants to do it up let me know. Thanks Ya'll

Sucks that I wasnt part of this this time around. IF anyone is missing an elf or still wants to do it up let meknow.Thanks Ya'll

Sorry man, gave everyone close to a month to sign up and allowed a few late adds.

Last edited:
Do yall take take the tags off the gifts.

Ive seen people do it

But is it common to take price tags off

I got lucky and got someone I think I know on NT :lol: already bought and shipped. He should be getting two items this weekend or Monday and the other item in a week.

Didn't put anything for specific things I wanted so here it is, will be posting this 2 times a week so my Santa can see. Just in case 
embarassed.gif

http://polarprofilters.com/shop/goprofilterthreepackhero3

http://www.sixpackbags.com/expert-innovator.html
Heads up to my santa they are having a 25% off sale today 
wink.gif

Can people in other countries use Visa Gift cards? I don't mean to be mean but living in the states and shipping to another country sucks. It cost as much as a decent gift just to send it to them. I would rather just give them the money to buy what they want instead of giving it to the shipping company. Hmmmmm decisions.

last year i purchases from lids canada and had them ship it to my elf, cheaper that way. but this year i can ship it myself :nerd:

This might sound silly, but when you ship it what do you put on the return label? Is the elf supposed to know who you are? Never done a secret santa before

i got my elf direct shipping, feels weird to know theyll see what i paid on the invoice.  

but in regards to letting them know who its from, i always add a comment saying its from the NT secret santa and i sign it with my username. 

FYI to my elf, you should be getting the package next week.  

Order my elf the 2 items they asked for. Now it's time to add my touch and get a few more gifts.

To my elf, your gift's gonna be there by Thursday, December 4th.

Which also happens to be my birthday in case my Santa is watching
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just ordered my gift for my elf.

Will be sending it straight to them from Amazon.

that shipping & handling tho.... :smh: :x

to my santa, anything you want me to elaborate on? :wink:

Last edited:
Just ordered my gift for my elf.

Will be sending it straight to them from Amazon.

that shipping & handling tho.... :smh: :x

to my santa, anything you want me to elaborate on? :wink:

i'm gonna ship via Amazon too since my elf is in the US and i'm in Canada.

i'll be able to get him more stuff for the same budget i set out for my elf.

Back
Top Bottom