NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

welp i got rained out of work so i picked up a few extra things and shipped out today . should get it by friday . do u guys think its too early? i was wondering if i should have waited another week so they can get it closer to xmas

I try to send my gifts out closer to Christmas..no matter what..I don't want them opening them right away..haha

Got a package sent to me, gotta pick it up at the post office

Prob from my Santa :wink:

So... About the package I picked up at the post office 
nerd.gif

Went there, thinking I was picking up my package from my Santa, since I wasn't expecting anything to come in the mail... Turns out it was my passport 
laugh.gif

OOPS! 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm hoping my elf is just not going to open his gift until Christmas :lol: because that stuff got delivered.

oh man, in my survey i put down some books i was looking to read...someone gave those books to me. I hope my secret santa didn't cop those books! lol all good if they did though.

got one package direct from amazon on sunday , and one yesterday via UPS. 

will wait til christmas to open and post pics

thanks santa

To my elf: one package will be delivered today and the other tomorrow.

Hope you like 'em.... (Crossing fingers)

just placed an order on an item for my person that i know he will enjoy which will be shipped directly to you.

now gotta think of a few other small things to grab and ship 

to my elf, my gift may possibly be late. i am in the middle of PCS'ing. So sorry. But you will surely get something.

Sooooo I got a package in the mail from Amazon today, wasn't expecting anything so I assumed it was from my NT Santa and it actually was! :smokin

Thank you for the gifts! But I dont actually know who my Santa is, as there was no note or anything in the box.

So if my Santa sees this, please PM me so I can thank you personally

I think my elf should be receiving theirs today . I will have to check the tracking number once I get home to make sure it made it safely

To my elf: one package will be delivered today and the other tomorrow.

Hope you like 'em.... (Crossing fingers)

Sooooo I got a package in the mail from Amazon today, wasn't expecting anything so I assumed it was from my NT Santa and it actually was! :smokin

Thank you for the gifts! But I dont actually know who my Santa is, as there was no note or anything in the box.

So if my Santa sees this, please PM me so I can thank you personally

*raises hand*

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wonder what happened to my note though.

Hope you liked them. I think a second package is still on its way, what'd you get?

Just got both items for my elf, the one from amazon comes next week and I'll ship out once I get it. Cali look out

Back
Top Bottom