NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

I didn't know there was one already planned! LOL.

I actually sick at home right now, missed work since last Thursday - whtever my daughter had hit me hard.... this is the only thing I hate about fall/winter...

next time you guys hoop again, lemme know!

I just hoop it up here n there. usually at my old HS at night.....
I want to fine a good indoor gym to hoop in. I'm sure we can get a mini hoop summit planned.

I didn't know there was one already planned! LOL.

I actually sick at home right now, missed work since last Thursday - whtever my daughter had hit me hard.... this is the only thing I hate about fall/winter...

next time you guys hoop again, lemme know!

I just hoop it up here n there. usually at my old HS at night.....

What hs? Sub is just coming up to visit, he doesn't actually live here. I haven't planned a summit yet since the holidays are here.

I shipped my gift, I feel bad I have been swamped with military and I know I could have done a better job :smh:

:smokin nice! Hmmmm thinking I may ship a six back out there for you to try this weekend.

Also thinking about just shipping my elf gifts while I'm out there. If not the gift will come.

Yeah, might as well. I'm a block away from the post office.

should we do a bay area hoop summit? LOL

Or... Santacon Saturday?? Definitely playing Thursday night.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
I'm down for sat
Don't think I got anything planned

My elf should be getting his gift soon, shipped out last week 
nerd.gif

Da' Quan is. He's on here as well lmao.
Perfect, pregame at my pad around 11 am... Gunna be a bunch of girls, and we have an after party set up in the city. My girl is out of town lol.
/ruserious icanttell

アミーゴ アミーゴ I can't PM for some reason, the link isn't loading at work :lol: so if you see this before tonight, PM me your address. Send you a little something but it'll probably show up after Xmas.

Just got back into town last night and the gifts I ordered came in while I was away. Should be sending out a package to Toronto tomorrow!

Just got back into town last night and the gifts I ordered came in while I was away. Should be sending out a package to Toronto tomorrow!

We must have been on that same vacation Cuz the same ish happen to me lol

Elf you getting yours next week!

That custom stoneface ornament (pretty sure that's what it is :lol:) is awesome :pimp:

he's even got the 2014 on there so future generations will remember! nice!

okay, heads up to my elf down in FLORIDA! incoming! shipped out today via usps.

Gifts sent out today , elf should have them tomorrow.

NYC NTers be on the look out !
It's signature confirmation so hopefully someone is home to sign for it.

Back
Top Bottom