NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

shopping done
pimp.gif
will ship out sometime this week when i get the time
Gifts sent out yesterday via FedEx ground.
Both gifts will be shipped out this week, Saturday at the latest. Hope they get to my elf before Christmas...

Last edited:
To my elf your gift is on the way sorry for it being so late.

I have another little something coming for you also.

Part of my Elf's gifts have been sent I think no matter what he will know it's from me.. Second part coming next week but before xmas.. And I hope my answers weren't so vague ? Idk but I kinda wish my elf would've put his short size but I think I can make a safe assumption based on his shirt size being a large.. So a xl shorts?

Last edited:
^That's a tough call. I'd check some of their old posts and see if they've ever mentioned it for some reason.

My elf's package was direct shipped and delivered. Hope you like it! :nerd:

I'm currently in Hawaii until early next week but live in Florida so it will be until then before I can check if I received anything!

Got her last boosters last night.

My elf will get his gifts sent out this weekend. Got to bust these finals and study.

Hopefully ecook will pay for the shipping

Got her last boosters last night.

My elf will get his gifts sent out thisweekend. Got to bust these finals and study.

Hopefully ecook will pay for the shipping

No problem Jackie! Da'quan will handle it, he misses u.

Last edited:
I won't be home for another week and hopefully my family don't open my packages and Mail again.. :wow:

@Bigmike23  

Wearing that phillies hoodie right now that you got me last year. Thanks again fam 

Finally got an updated email for one item i purchased they finally shipped it via USPS so NY be on the lookout 

For anyone interested in sending me something (Thanks guys! Definitely appreciated but not needed, I do it for yall)

Interests: Yankees, Knicks, NY Giants, Duke. Huge sports fan and originally from NY. I also love good IPA's, getting into Sour's a bit now. Also a nice whiskey/ scotch is always appreciated. I'm a pretty preppy guy so anything Ralph is always a good look. I hoop almost every other day and am pretty active.
Music/ Movies: Kanye, Cudi, Big Sean, Mike Posner, The Killers... Wedding Crashers, Good Will Hunting.
Sizes: M in most shirts/ M in pants (33/31 type). Hat size is 7 3/8.

Love gift cards to cool spots in the Bay since I recently moved here.

Anything else, let me know guys! I can PM my address.

Cheers,

E

:smokin nice! Hmmmm thinking I may ship a six back out there for you to try this weekend.

Also thinking about just shipping my elf gifts while I'm out there. If not the gift will come.

:smokin nice! Hmmmm thinking I may ship a six back out there for you to try this weekend.

Also thinking about just shipping my elf gifts while I'm out there. If not the gift will come.

Yeah, might as well. I'm a block away from the post office.

should we do a bay area hoop summit? LOL

Or... Santacon Saturday?? Definitely playing Thursday night.

@nawghtyhare
Cool going to try and run to the store tomorrow and ship it. For the beer to there by Thursday or Friday

I didn't know there was one already planned! LOL.

I actually sick at home right now, missed work since last Thursday - whtever my daughter had hit me hard.... this is the only thing I hate about fall/winter...

next time you guys hoop again, lemme know!

I just hoop it up here n there. usually at my old HS at night.....

should receive my elf's gifts today or tomorrow.. will be shipping them out as soon as i receive them.. NORCAL :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom